I Completed My Tests Today

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.
Good for you.

You are intelligent, informed and effervescent . Do not ever give up on your dreams, follow them whatever they may be.

Effervescent? Really? You want to compare a 14-year-old girl to Alka-Seltzer?
You are an idiot.:slap:

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective
vivacious and enthusiastic.
effervescent young people

No, I am a humorist. Too bad I didn't get a more perceptive audience, but wattaya gonna do.

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.
Good for you.

You are intelligent, informed and effervescent . Do not ever give up on your dreams, follow them whatever they may be.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

No, I am a humorist. Too bad I didn't get a more perceptive audience, but wattaya gonna do.
Keep working at it

Good for you.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

You can be funny, and you can be nice. And, you can be likable. You are good people. Pogo

Good for you.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

You can be funny, and you can be nice. And, you can be likable. You are good people. Pogo

Oh yeah?? Well, takes one to know one. :funnyface:

:smiliehug:

Good for you.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

In some circles I am known as a humorist, so yes.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

If stepping on my flirtations is your idea of funny ---- don't quit the day job. Free tip.

LOL Who said that? Not meeeee..

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

If stepping on my flirtations is your idea of funny ---- don't quit the day job. Free tip.
Ohhhhhhh so you were flirting with me..............

how flattering.....
qdXjg.gif

Good for you.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

We are hijacking sweet Pumpkin's thread. Shame on us.

that explains so much....

what are you, 15?

Yes, she is. What about it?
Because a child shouldn't pretend to know more than the grown ups.

Unlike like yourself, PR doesn't have to pretend to be smart. :lol:

how flattering.....
qdXjg.gif

Did I say it was you?

:scared1:

by the way you need a shave

Good for you.

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective

Increase the wages you pay your audience?

2nd or 3rd grade?

2nd or 3rd grade?

:eusa_naughty: :lol:

2nd or 3rd grade?

Well, at least you know she's an upperclassman

what are you, 15?

that's kind of funny given that she and you aren't particularly smart at all. but i expect nothing less from trumpsters. :cuckoo:

she's a child...she can still learn. you, however, are hopeless.

what are you, 15?

that's kind of funny given that she and you aren't particularly smart at all. but i expect nothing less from trumpsters. :cuckoo:

she's a child...she can still learn. you, however, are hopeless.
Yeah Jilly, because disagreeing with you is downright stupid.

how flattering.....
qdXjg.gif

Did I say it was you?

:scared1:

by the way you need a shave
You did not have to I saw the gleam in your eye and the tilt in your kilt.

Now run along I am spoken for:deal::itsok:

:laugh:

Good job! But don't let the Liberals know you only made a 97% in math. Although they don't know what math is, they will try to shame you.

Why do you take my fun away!

I was going to give her a hard time over that 97% and ask her if she was Chinese and if so 97% is a failing grade...:ack-1:

The few questions you got wrong are most likely something you knew and just brain farted at the moment... Still be proud and remember being perfect is soooo boring!:scared1:

Good job! But don't let the Liberals know you only made a 97% in math. Although they don't know what math is, they will try to shame you.

Why do you take my fun away!

I was going to give her a hard time over that 97% and ask her if she was Chinese and if so 97% is a failing grade...:ack-1:

The few questions you got wrong are most likely something you knew and just brain farted at the moment... Still be proud and remember being perfect is soooo boring!:scared1:
The ones I got wrong were a set of simplification questions, worth 1.5 each, which I ended up missing a step on. The most disappointing part of that is that I properly worked the two before them. I forget which step I missed, but I'll just have to remember studying simplification harder next time. I had a reminder in my notes, and that would have allowed me to get a perfect score, but I wasn't allowed to bring my notes, and wasn't informed ahead of time that their policy on notes had changed. Still, I suppose I should have asked beforehand.

Thank you~

Last edited:

Forum List

Back