I Completed My Tests Today

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.
Good job! But don't let the Liberals know you only made a 97% in math. Although they don't know what math is, they will try to shame you.

uh yyyyyeah. That's how we roll up in here, by golly.

I know my comment devastated her. It's gonna leave a mark. Definitely gonna leave a mark.. :rock:

However the only one I was truly worried about was my math exam. I worried a bit more when the proctor didn't allow me to bring any notes into the exam room.

However, I'm pleased to announce that I got a perfect score on all of my tests, except math, which I got a 97 on.

Of course, I plan to do even better on my next math test, but this is fine for now, I think.

that explains so much....

what are you, 15?

Yes, she is. What about it?

Told me she was 14. And yet aces the math. Go figure. :dunno:

what are you, 15?

Could be. 14 comes before 15.

what are you, 15?

Ahh what's a year? I didn't want to confuse jillian.

And btw I thought you were nice to Pumpkin.

what are you, 15?

I was. Still am too. :eusa_angel:

I suck at math but I rule at sarcasm. :rock:

what are you, 15?

Naaaaaaaaaaa You're a nice guy...admit it!

Seriously glad I didn't ask if it was a boy, girl, or STD

what are you, 15?

Because a child shouldn't pretend to know more than the grown ups.

what are you, 15?

and if they are not pretending?

what are you, 15?

what are you, 15?

Is there something wrong with you? Something we should know about?

what are you, 15?

Agreed. She's not pretending. Get off her back, and leave her alone, bully.

Good for you.

You are intelligent, informed and effervescent . Do not ever give up on your dreams, follow them whatever they may be.

what are you, 15?

Age knows no bounds when it comes to intelligence, class or dignity. You are living proof, have been around a long time, indeed far too long and you have none.

Good for you.

You are intelligent, informed and effervescent . Do not ever give up on your dreams, follow them whatever they may be.

Effervescent? Really? You want to compare a 14-year-old girl to Alka-Seltzer?

what are you, 15?

Naaaaaaaaaaa You're a nice guy...admit it!

Awright awright, you done twisted my arm. I confess! :redface:

Good for you.

You are an idiot.:slap:

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective
vivacious and enthusiastic.
effervescent young people

Good for you.

You are an idiot.:slap:

ef·fer·ves·cent
ˌefərˈves(ə)nt/
adjective
vivacious and enthusiastic.
effervescent young people
Is Pogo one of them low education Trump voters?

Forum List

Back