i challenge all of you to name a better band than Alice In Chains

no takers? a forfeit! you have all forfeited! a wise choice, my friends!

They are a very good band.

They are local to my area and I've worked with them many times.

When the band was broken up I worked with the bass player when he was in the band Heart.

I love Alice In Chains.

Pretty much everyone who lived in Capital Hill with them...Pearl Jam....Soundgarden....Nirvana.....etc...Alice in Chains was like the 4th best band in Seattle! They peaked early and sorta phoned it in for the rest of the time

Loved Snuffing that Rooster though!

They peaked and their singer died. They were broken up for several years.

They got back together with a new singer.

Soundgarden...RIP Chris Cornell...

I was in Maui when he died. A good friend texted me about it.

I cried and was very angry that he died. I still miss him.

Chris and I were good working friends. I worked with him countless times.

They are a very good band.

They are local to my area and I've worked with them many times.

When the band was broken up I worked with the bass player when he was in the band Heart.

I love Alice In Chains.
Hullo Dana...I bet you know Don Glenn and are familiar with the Peace Concerts in the park....I used to play with a band called Tribal Therapy--back in the day..and we used to jam with the Lovemongers..aka Heart--upon occasion. Good times. I was there for the Mother Love Bone days.

I hate Alice In Chains and Sonic Youth were A MILLION times better than them and Sonic Youth not only sustained an ENTIRE movement and countless sub-movements they are acknowledged by Musicologists as being one of the most important and influential bands in the past 40 years.

As I have pointed out Sonic Youth are my number one favourite band and Thurston Moore and Lee Ranaldo genius.

My Top 10 Bands Ever:

Sonic Youth
The Fall
Mogwai
Can
Led Zeppelin
The Ornette Coleman Quartet (Ornette Coleman/Don Cherry/Charlie Haden/Ed Blackwell)
Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band
Fairport Convention (ONLY the Sandy Denny Era)
Pavement
The Stooges

Forum List

Back