I Can't Do It Anymore...

With what are you measuring light if not against the darkness?
You are not measuring light against anything. Light is energy that is measurable.

Only light has substance, only light exists.

You are not measuring light against anything. Light is energy that is measurable.

Only light has substance, only light exists.

It's not measurable unless there is something to measure it against.

We measure energy against a state of no energy if there was not a state of no energy we would not be able to measure or even perceive any energy.

It's not measurable unless there is something to measure it against.

We measure energy against a state of no energy if there was not a state of no energy we would not be able to measure or even perceive any energy.
Aside from Joe Biden, there is no state of no energy anywhere in the universe.

It does not exist.

Aside from Joe Biden, there is no state of no energy anywhere in the universe.

It does not exist.

Really?

You actually think you know everything that exists and all the properties of that everything

FYI we barely understand 5% of the universe

How do we measure the intensity light?

In lumens

A state of zero lumens is a state of no light

Without the state of no light we could not measure the intensity of light

That’s your reaction to a Jew who is seeing horrible antisemitism on the rise, and who tells you that young Jewish students are harassed when walking from their dorms to classes?

(More snark and hate from the liberals who welcome antisemitism.)
No , that's my reaction to anyone who claims there is only one side to any conflict, and further paints one a racist for disagreeing Lisa

~S~

Nobody ever seems to acknowledge the part that the NGOs are playing in all of this to purposefully create an image of the same old drama that happens over there, except on the streets of America now.

And these NGOs are working both sides of the fence in what seems to be a common goal from an astute observer's persective, while the useful idiots participating in the coercion get all of the attention.

In the end I think that we'll be hit, strategically, with something far, far more repugnant to the fabric of our Republic than the Patriot Act ever was.

And I think that is the intent of organizing, importing and normalizing that image onto our streets.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Sadly, and as always, the people will love them for it.

Idiots.

Anyway. As always, I speak as an American. And only as an American. And only as it pertains to the interests of the civil liberties and peace and prosperity of the average American. I've no stake in the all of the other unscrupulous shenanigans that seem to be invoked and organized in a contradictory manner and in what seems to be a strategic endeavor to function against them.

Last edited:
No , that's my reaction to anyone who claims there is only one side to any conflict, and further paints one a racist for disagreeing Lisa

~S~
What's the "other side" to Jewish students being stalked and subjected to chants of "Death to the Jews" on campus?

Exactly why i don't follow the narrative Natty.....~S~

Yeah, vested interests always seem to want people to hurry up and just pick a side whenever events pop up like this.

It keeps people divided, it keeps the actual plot out of any relevant dialogue and ultimately it's a means of conquer.

But there's always a plot, sparky. Always.

For example, there was a sharp uptick in trading activity on Tel Aviv and US stock exchanges right before October 7 and millions of dollars were made by short-selling Israeli securities, much the same as we saw just imnediately prior to the 9/11 incident that eventually paved the way to giving us the Patriot Act. On average there are around 2,000 shares shorted daily, however on October 2, it went over over 227,000 shares.

But hey...everybody's name's muffin, nobody knew nuffin. Right? Heh heh heh.

I'm sure it was just coincidence. I mentioned about it down in the FZ where the proper and civil folk hang out.

Hard to say what the puppetmaster working both sets of opposition strings has planned, though. But it won't be good for freedom. There's no doubt about that. I noticed that Haley and a bunch of others are using the situation as a benchmark to immediately go after speech at the barrel of a government gun. For starters. Some have called for the expansion of the federal government and to create new offices. "He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance" rings a bell...

Last edited:
What's the "other side" to Jewish students being stalked and subjected to chants of "Death to the Jews" on campus?
Exactly! These antisemites are so unwilling to express concern for the hatred reigning down on Jews, similar to that of Germany circa 1938, that they fall back on “well….I haven’t heard the other side.”

Not just on campus. A friend of mine in a liberal DC-area county, with a big Muslim population, had to walk by a group of Arabs chanting “Death to Jews!”

I guess Sparky would want to hear the Arabs’ side of calling for the genocide of Jews.

Exactly! These antisemites are so unwilling to express concern for the hatred reigning down on Jews, similar to that of Germany circa 1938, that they fall back on “well….I haven’t heard the other side.”
I caught a bit of the kids from Ivy League schools testifying before Congress today. Frightening. Down right frightening.

I am an easy-going guy. I don't get upset by all the horror in the world because horror has always been (and seems will always be) the human condition.

I see violence, I see suffering, I see cruelty every day in my job, I believed I was immured to it.

It turns out, there is a limit.

If you try to create a moral equivalency between Israelis defending the very lives of their citizens, if you try to rationalize the unthinkable cruelty of Hamas and their supporters among the Palestinian population, if you try to convince me there this is a two-sided conflict, I will ignore you.

I will not engage with you. I will ignore you.

I will maintain my friendships with Muslims (of which I have quite a few) and with those people of liberal persuasion, just as long as they NEVER mention the conflict in Israel.

That subject cannot be discussed in those terms and I will not pretend that it can.

If you support or defend Hamas, you want Jews dead, and that means you want me dead.

I am not afraid of those who want me dead, but I won't pay them the respect of trying to understand their reasons.

Feel free to try and sell your poison to anyone who will listen. But, I will not listen.
Are you an American or an Israeli?

Forum List

Back