‘I Can’t Believe What I’m Seeing – This is a Coup’ – Registered Democrat and Poll Watcher Details Corruption at Philly Vote Counting Center (VIDEO)

It's coherent honey...and you read every...single...word....it's way past your bedtime.

The same way a toddler throwing a temper tantrum is coherent.

Go ahead and keep whining for me. You're still not getting what you want. The American people already told you no.

Yeah, as if I will honor the vote of the undead.

You can go now.

Proof please.
Sure.

14,000 zombies in Michigan have arisen, and are mindlessly chanting Biiiden.... BIIIIIDENN...

In all seriousness, here's your proof.

From left to right: Name, month, and year of birth. Sample image is from the link below.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

I
It's coherent honey...and you read every...single...word....it's way past your bedtime.

The same way a toddler throwing a temper tantrum is coherent.

Go ahead and keep whining for me. You're still not getting what you want. The American people already told you no.
I'm sure you're one of "those" who voted for Biden, just so you didn't have to vote for Trump. ANYONE I have ever spoken to and asked why they were voting for Biden, had a horrible answer, "he seems like a "nice guy" , or this one always got me, "he has a "woman of color as his VP" "...lmfao! Classic! ......the "American People " haven't said anything except they have been cheated....but hey, stealing is ok, until you get caught....those are YOUR values...YOU live with it buddy...enjoy...

Sure.

14,000 zombies in Michigan have arisen, and are mindlessly chanting Biiiden.... BIIIIIDENN...

From left to right: Name, month, and year of birth. Sample image is from the link below.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

Ok, I see a list of names. How do you know these are fraudulent votes?

I'm sure you're one of "those" who voted for Biden, just so you didn't have to vote for Trump. ANYONE I have ever spoken to and asked why they were voting for Biden, had a horrible answer, "he seems like a "nice guy" , or this one always got me, "he has a "woman of color as his VP" "...lmfao! Classic! ......the "American People " haven't said anything except they have been cheated....but hey, stealing is ok, until you get caught....those are YOUR values...YOU live with it buddy...enjoy...

Not crazy about Biden. Wanted Trump gone. Like most other Americans.

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

Need more? Or are you incapable of deductive reasoning?

Given the average human lifespan, how many of these people do you think are still living today, despite being born in the early 20th Century?

Are you blind, or stupid? Or both?

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

Given the average human lifespan, how many of these people do you think are still living today, despite being born in the early 20th Century?

Ok. So your argument is that this person is really old and therefore didn't vote.

That's it?

That's your proof?

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

Ok. So your argument is that this person is really old and therefore didn't vote.

That's it?

That's your proof?

No. The great majority of the people on that list ARE DEAD.

Do I really have to spell this out to you?

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

That's it?

That's your proof?

Where's your proof that they are all dead? I just see a list of names.

I'm losing patience with you dancing around being condescending while saying NOTHING.

If you have proof, then post it. Quit playing games and post your evidence. Last chance.

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

That's it?

That's your proof?

I'm losing patience with you dancing around being condescending while saying NOTHING.

If you have proof, then post it. Quit playing games and post your evidence. Last chance.

You are incapable of deductive reasoning. That or you are intentionally being a troll.

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

That's it?

That's your proof?

You are incapable of deductive reasoning. That or you are intentionally being a troll.

Yea, I didn't think you actually had anything either. Thought so. Thanks for confirming.

Dismissed.

Sure.

EmHfVybXUAEWD8o

That's it?

That's your proof?

Yea, I didn't think you actually had anything either. Thought so.

Dismissed.

Ha. I noticed you didn't actually post any facts to dispute mine. Are you really running away from the fight?

I'm giving you a chance to do your own digging, but you are too lazy to do that. Intellectually lazy.

Wayne County, Michigan. It is believed that absentee ballots were applied for, mailed to, and sent back by 14,000+ dead residents from that location.

Now run along, you spineless fool.

Take a name from that list, say this one for example, you look up their names in the SSA death index:

EmHf0nWWoAACyVQ

I honestly cannot believe you couldn't do this on your own. I did.

Ha. I noticed you didn't actually post any facts to dispute mine. Are you really running away from the fight?

I'm giving you a chance to do your own digging, but you are too lazy to do that. Intellectually lazy.

Wayne County, Michigan. It is believed that absentee ballots were applied for, mailed to, and sent back by 14,000+ dead residents from that location.

Now run along, you spineless fool.

You made the claim. You back it up. It's that simple. Your sad attempt to spin this around on me didn't go unnoticed, though it's quite pathetic.

You have been dismissed. Please return when you are can back up your ridiculous claim. Until then, I will consider it to be nothing more than unsubstantiated nonsense.

The more you respond without backing up your claim, the more you demonstrate that you can't back up your claim.

You make this way too easy. I was expecting something more from you. Disappointing.

Now I'm off. I await your reply that will be full of condescension and completely void of substance. You're not hard to predict and just know that it won't go unnoticed.

Buh-bye.

Take a name from that list, say this one for example, you look up their names in the SSA death index:

EmHf0nWWoAACyVQ

Ok, so then prove to me that Selma Steel and Selma Steels are the same person.

EmHf0nWWoAACyVQ

What? What would knowing the difference between them prove?

At any rate, this comes from the Social Security Death Index master file. More than 100+ million deaths have been registered there and are accompanied by the SSN issued to them during their life.

EmHf0nWWoAACyVQ

What? What would knowing the difference between them prove?

At any rate, this comes from the Social Security Death Index master file. More than 100+ million deaths have been registered there and are accompanied by the SSN issued to them during their life.

They have a different last name, you dunce. Steels and Steel. It's not the same person.

And I just typed in the first person. Viva Dyer 3/1920. She's not there.

1604645203909.png

Um... why is this thread in the satire section? Why am I still awake? Or Did I already notice this was a satire thread and acted accordingly?

I just needed something to do. I wasn't concerned about the veracity of my claims.

What else am I to do having been cooped up in my home for 9 months due to covid?

(Sorry XponentialChaos)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back