‘I Can’t Believe What I’m Seeing – This is a Coup’ – Registered Democrat and Poll Watcher Details Corruption at Philly Vote Counting Center (VIDEO)

So...he is calling it a coup because they won’t allow them closer than 30 feet of the ballots being counted? That is it?
In the Florida recount of BUSH/GORE, there was Always a Representative of BOTH the Republican and Democratic Parties. They looked at the votes together. Seems FAIR.

Whether TRUMP wins or not, those engaged in VOTE FRAUD do need to be identified as FRAUD cancels out votes of honest voters.

If you had any doubts previously, this should end them. This election is being stolen:

A registered Democrat and poll watcher at the Philadelphia Convention Center overseeing ballot counters detailed corruption at the highest levels in the city of Philadelphia.
“They will not allow us within 30 to 100 feet to supervise the ballots being counted,” poll watcher Brian Mchafferty said. “This is a coup against the President of the United States of America and I want to call out the Mayor of Philadelphia, James Kenny…the Attorney General Josh Shapiro who tweeted that there was no way that Donald Trump would win president of the United States of America….”
He continued, “I can’t believe what I’m seeing right before my eyes. This has nothing to do with Joe Biden or Donald Trump. This has to do with our democracy and I will tell you, there is corruption at the highest levels in the city of Philadelphia.”
President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who is in Philly fighting the corruption, is aware of this shocking video from a Philly poll watcher.
Giuliani tweeted: Must watch: “SHOCKING VIDEO FROM REGISTERED DEMOCRAT AND POLL WATCHER.”

Of course, I do not know the extent of the fraud.

But I do think that if President-elect Biden is inaugurated as a result of fraud, FATE may be very displeased. And it is always dangerous to anger FATE/God/Luck/Karma, etc.

Mr. Biden is obviously an unwell man. He will be seriously endangering his well-being by taking on the chores of President. The Democratic Party may also have internal disagreements that could seriously impact the Party.

I think that everyone (everyone!) realizes that President Biden is not mentally or physically up to the job and that Vice President Harris will be running the show. All the sycophants will be rushing to her side (and gently ignoring the President).

One thing for sure: If you thought that the last four years were a spectacle, you ain't seen nothing yet!

Okay... so let's suppose this Viva person is still alive, despite being 100 years old, she just so happens to vote in absentia for the first time in her adult life. Alright, in what universe does that make sense? If no other election compelled her to vote, what made this one so unique?

You can't be serious. All 14,000+ people on that list are over 100 years of age, the great majority of whom are likely dead or with one foot in the grave. Honestly, do you really expect me to believe they just started paying attention after all these decades?

The point is not conceded. The surrender is retracted.

What is going to be done about this lawlessness.

I thought that was clear to everybody by now. Trump is being voted out, and that should take care of this lawlessness.
VOTE FRAUD needs to be rooted out, whoever is the winner of this race. The odds that TRUMP can win are slim to none, but when those counting the ballots belong to a single party, it is STALINISTIC.

"It's not the people who vote that count.

It's the people who count the votes."

What is going to be done about this lawlessness.

I thought that was clear to everybody by now. Trump is being voted out, and that should take care of this lawlessness.
VOTE FRAUD needs to be rooted out, whoever is the winner of this race. The odds that TRUMP can win are slim to none, but when those counting the ballots belong to a single party, it is STALINISTIC.

"It's not the people who vote that count.

It's the people who count the votes."

Where did you get the information that only one party is counting the votes? Link?

Again... PA has more election fraud CONVICTIONS than any other state.
Officials there, and elsewhere, used Covid as an excuse to bend the rules, and even make them up as they went.
Poll observers are critical. And when officials decided they would place tables as far away from observers as 105 ft??... thta is OBVIOUSLY done to prevent overwatch. Then you had supervisors allowing some workers to open ballots under their tables so only they could see them.
No way can that stand. Regardless who stands to gain/lose.

Again... PA has more election fraud CONVICTIONS than any other state.
Officials there, and elsewhere, used Covid as an excuse to bend the rules, and even make them up as they went.
Poll observers are critical. And when officials decided they would place tables as far away from observers as 105 ft??... thta is OBVIOUSLY done to prevent overwatch. Then you had supervisors allowing some workers to open ballots under their tables so only they could see them.
No way can that stand. Regardless who stands to gain/lose.

Where and when were observers kept 105 ft away from the vote counters?

Okay... so let's suppose this Viva person is still alive, despite being 100 years old, she just so happens to vote in absentia for the first time in her adult life. Alright, in what universe does that make sense? If no other election compelled her to vote, what made this one so unique?

You can't be serious. All 14,000+ people on that list are over 100 years of age, the great majority of whom are likely dead or with one foot in the grave. Honestly, do you really expect me to believe they just started paying attention after all these decades?

The point is not conceded. The surrender is retracted.

Is this supposed to be satire?

Or are you just making a dumb argument that has already been thoroughly debunked?

Forum List

Back