I can no longer eat red meat !!! We need Clone foods

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Cows, pigs , lambs are beautiful animals and itā€™s utterly revolting what actually goes on in a slaughterhouse.
It truly is dachau or daCOW !!!

You see these amazing animals trembling in fear as many know they are about to die . You see them empty their bowels and slip and fall to death on their own blood
It needs to be banned !!!

I still will eat fish as I donā€™t find them high on the evolutionary ladder

Cows, pigs , lambs are beautiful animals and itā€™s utterly revolting what actually goes on in a slaughterhouse.

You see these amazing animals trembling in fear as many know they are about to die . You see them empty their bowels and slip and fall to death on their own blood

STFU! - They have no ideas about death at under 2 years old & they never see it coming.

Ah, so you eat brown meat like when they put it on sale before throwing it away.

Fish have been around a lot longer than mammals so they must have some smerts to continue to exist.

Fish have been around a lot longer than mammals so they must have some smerts to continue to exist.
Koikissy.JPG

Forum List

Back