Zone1 I Called It! The True Reason Why People Are Offended With Jason Aldean's Hit Song

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I knew it all along and I called it from the very beginning. People are upset because of the reputation that black people bring on themselves.

Nobody is forcing them to go out and sell drugs or murder and or rob people. Yet that's what they do in the bigger cities because they know that in smaller towns the citizens usually have guns. That's my whole entire take on the song anyways.

It's a clear and unmistakable call for vigilante justice, and it appeals to Americans right where the majority live!

Can there be legal consequences against this deliberate attempt to escalate the racism to taking deadly action against blacks?

Both blacks murdering whites and whites murdering blacks could soon be 'off the charts'!

Blacks are so use to having the pukey White Guilt pussies stand down when they do their crimes they get butt hurt when somebody says they won't stand down.

B. Tatum has said it himself many times before and he's black. Black people are the most racist kind of people out there. A whole lot moreso than white people. Again he's said those exact words. That's why he's one of the few black people that has earned my respect. He keeps it a hundred.

It's a clear and unmistakable call for vigilante justice, and it appeals to Americans right where the majority live!

Can there be legal consequences against this deliberate attempt to escalate the racism to taking deadly action against blacks?

Both blacks murdering whites and whites murdering blacks could soon be 'off the charts'!
Lying vermin.

Content.jpg

I knew it all along and I called it from the very beginning. People are upset because of the reputation that black people bring on themselves.

Nobody is forcing them to go out and sell drugs or murder and or rob people. Yet that's what they do in the bigger cities because they know that in smaller towns the citizens usually have guns. That's my whole entire take on the song anyways.

Wrong again. The opinions of 2 black idioots don't erase the reputation whites have created for themselves.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

So you really need to pull that beam out of your eye.

Wrong again. The opinions of 2 black idioots don't erase the reputation whites have created for themselves.

Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made two of the most destructive drugs legal, creating millions of addicted citizens. I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of trillions of dollars in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country.

Yet you haven't moved to Zimbabwe or South Africa, where your people control everything.

STFU and GTFO, if it sucks here so badly, Rochester.

You should lead the impeachment campaign for Aldean! :abgg2q.jpg:

the record companies and movie studios who promote gangsta culture are generally not black.

Forum List

Back