Man With A Gun In Ohio Totally Owns Cops During Traffic Stop, LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Newly released body cam video of an insane police stop -- where the suspect threatens to shoot a cop -- shows both restraint by the officer and how wildly different traffic stops can be based on the color of a suspect's skin. The driver, Merak Burr, was instantly uncooperative. Cops notice there's a gun in his vehicle ... a loaded, Beretta 9MM semi-automatic handgun on the front passenger seat -- He refuses to put his hands on the steering wheel-- He refuses to get out of the car-- He puts his hand on his gun-- He twice threatens to shoot the cop-- He closes the car door and speeds away."

The cops displayed the utmost restraint and professionalism, they allowed the driver to leave the scene and arrested him later once the guy had a chance to cool off and act more responsibly....This happened in Ohio, where another guy (Casey Goodson) was shot and killed by the police; maybe if Casey wasn't mouthing off to the officer and threatening to shoot, oh wait!

I don't give a shit what someone's skin color is. If a guy's got a gun on his passenger seat when I pull him over, and he doesn't get out of the car when ordered to do so, the likelihood of him getting shot increases exponentially...

"Newly released body cam video of an insane police stop -- where the suspect threatens to shoot a cop -- shows both restraint by the officer and how wildly different traffic stops can be based on the color of a suspect's skin. The driver, Merak Burr, was instantly uncooperative. Cops notice there's a gun in his vehicle ... a loaded, Beretta 9MM semi-automatic handgun on the front passenger seat -- He refuses to put his hands on the steering wheel-- He refuses to get out of the car-- He puts his hand on his gun-- He twice threatens to shoot the cop-- He closes the car door and speeds away."

The cops displayed the utmost restraint and professionalism, they allowed the driver to leave the scene and arrested him later once the guy had a chance to cool off and act more responsibly....This happened in Ohio, where another guy (Casey Goodson) was shot and k

If that man had been black, he would have been shot immediately when the cop saw the weapon.

I can't believe the difference between how the police treat a white person from a black one.

The cops displayed the utmost restraint and professionalism, they allowed the driver to leave the scene and arrested him later once the guy had a chance to cool off and act more responsibly....This happened in Ohio, where another guy (Casey Goodson) was shot and k

If that man had been black, he would have been shot immediately when the cop saw the weapon.

I can't believe the difference between how the police treat a white person from a black one.

Maybe they should just go home.
It's clearly not safe here for them.

The cops displayed the utmost restraint and professionalism, they allowed the driver to leave the scene and arrested him later once the guy had a chance to cool off and act more responsibly....This happened in Ohio, where another guy (Casey Goodson) was shot and killed by the police; maybe if Casey wasn't mouthing off to the officer and threatening to shoot, oh wait!

What a moron

he needs to get his DNA checked to see if he has any african ancestors cause he clearly has the Black Brain Disease

I dont think the cops let him drive away undisturbed

my guess is that he did go to jail and rightfully so

Last edited:

Not all white people get off so easy

Ohio gun laws

The concealed carry prohibition also doesn’t apply to (1) an active duty member of the US armed forces who is carrying a valid military ID card and documentation of successful completion of firearms training that meets or exceeds the training requirements for a license, (2) law enforcement or a state or federal officer, agent, or employee authorized to carry concealed weapons or a handgun, when acting in the scope of official duties, (3) peace officers, corrections officers, parole or probation officers and others employed in Ohio, authorized to carry concealed weapons or a handgun, and who have completed a firearms requalification program, (4) transportation or storage of a firearm in a motor vehicle for any lawful purpose if the person is not carrying the gun on his person, or (5) the storage or possession of a firearm in a person’s own home for any lawful purpose

So this guy was not breaking Ohio gun laws by having a gun in his vehicle.

That's because you are black and an extreme racist. When a cop tells whitebread to drop his gun or lay down, he does. That there is the difference. Pay attention in you want to live to 14.

That's because you are black and an extreme racist. When a cop tells whitebread to drop his gun or lay down, he does. That there is the difference. Pay attention in you want to live to 14.

Didn't watch the video, did you?

I don't give a shit what someone's skin color is. If a guy's got a gun on his passenger seat when I pull him over, and he doesn't get out of the car when ordered to do so, the likelihood of him getting shot increases exponentially...
It is ok to have it on the seat here, without a permit. If stopped, refusing to follow orders, touching it and threatening to shoot the cop would be a suicide by cop idea and probably would have been the last thing that went through his mind before the bullet from the officer's weapon.

Forum List

Back