I Blame The Liberal Media For The Mess We are In

They supported Uncle Jojo with their propaganda and lies about Trump in 2020. Blame CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC.
I’ve said that repeatedly when discussing the 2020 election.

Was it fraud in the sense that ballots marked for Trump were falsely counted for Biden? Doubtful. Did the media, in cahoots with the FBI, suppress the story of Hunter Biden to tip the scales in Joe’s favor while simultaneously refusing to cover Trump’s many achievements - and thus manipulate the outcome of the election? Absolutely.

The election was not a reflection of who Americans, had the media not cheated, preferred as their president. And we are all paying a terrible cost for that.

They supported Uncle Jojo with their propaganda and lies about Trump in 2020. Blame CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC.

giphy.gif

The media is owned by the rich. They brainwash the population into giving up their wealth and freedoms so we slowly become more controlled by the rich and the corporate class.

I blame the Alt-Right. Which pretty much encompasses everything on the right hand side of the aisle..save for the ones they call RINO's.

Raging Inflation
High Gas Prices
High Crime
Open Border
Armed Taliban

Fact check true.

The "media" is pure evil.

That said, I have kinda run out of patience for the people still being led around the nose by their deception at this late stage.

I know reasonably intelligent people can be fooled.

But after COVID mandates, lockdowns and violent mass riots/lawlessness - you have to be asleep at the fucking wheel to still be buying the crock of manure the media's selling.

Forum List

Back