I bet there are really good deals for vacations in Minneapolis about now

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Floyd family attorney Ben Crump blasted the idea that the trial would be a tough test for jurors.

“We know that if George Floyd was a white American citizen, and he suffered this painful, tortuous death with a police officer’s knee on his neck, nobody, nobody, would be saying this is a hard case,” he said.

After the day’s proceedings, a few hundred protesters gathered outside the courthouse. Speakers called for justice for Floyd and others whose lives were lost in encounters with police. One speaker, Jaylani Hussein, shouted: “Police officers are not above the law!”

The downtown Minneapolis courthouse has been fortified with concrete barriers, fences and barbed and razor wire. City and state leaders are determined to prevent a repeat of the riots that followed Floyd’s death, with National Guard troops already mobilized.

Chauvin’s trial is being livestreamed over the objections of the prosecution. Judge Peter Cahill ordered that cameras be allowed largely because of the pandemic and the required social distancing, which left almost no room for spectators in the courtroom.

Three other former officers go on trial in August because Cahill ruled there wasn’t enough space to try all four at once.

Witness describes seeing George Floyd 'slowly fade away' - POLITICO

Minnesota really should have legalized rec weed before this. Get everybody wayyyy high before they don't convict Chauvin

“We know that if George Floyd was a white American citizen, and he suffered this painful, tortuous death with a police officer’s knee on his neck, nobody, nobody, would be saying this is a hard case,” he said.
If George Floyd was white, we would have never heard about it. Probably wouldnt be a trial.
Correct. Because he'd be alive.

If George Floyd was white, we would have never heard about it. Probably wouldnt be a trial.
More white people suffer death by cop than black people.
Your rhetoric is worn out and extremely ignorant.

No they don't.

With that lethal overdose in him?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No they don't.
1617128998949.png

I have got 1000 more graphs and about 20 million links that say otherwise.

No they don't.
View attachment 474248
I have got 1000 more graphs and about 20 million links that say otherwise.

This is 101 stuff, known this for years, the FBI Crime Stats says similar too.

It is Democrats who are seriously allergic to facts like this is why they make fools of themselves in gun debates.

...Blacks are 13% of the US Population, and right below Whites who are 72%. So again, yes they are.

Also, your "data" there has a new race called Unknown....lmao.
More ignorant rhetoric.
It isnt about population. Its about crime rates. Cops dont just go around shooting random people in the street.
Its called LOGIC. Try it ;)

Well no one accused Chauvin of "randomly" murdering Floyd.

Still I think the State should have delayed trial to the very dead of a Minnesota winter. People would be too cold to riot much, and snow would help put out fires.

Well, if a vacationer times it right, it's front row seats for the riots. Might even score a flat screen TV.

He'd still be dead! What ultimately killed him was the combination of Fentanyl, Methamphetamine and the strain on his heart by physically resisting arrest. The main problem cops encounter with inner-city blacks, is the pattern of "resisting-arrest," when confronted. Despite the idiotic chants of "blacks have the right to commit crimes," they don't. They aren't persecuted and the vast majority of whites, don't give a damn about the color of their skin, only their behavior.

He'd still be dead! What ultimately killed him was the combination of Fentanyl, Methamphetamine and the strain on his heart by physically resisting arrest. The main problem cops encounter with inner-city blacks, is the pattern of "resisting-arrest," when confronted. Despite the idiotic chants of "blacks have the right to commit crimes," they don't. They aren't persecuted and the vast majority of whites, don't give a damn about the color of their skin, only their behavior.
May a cop kneel on your neck for 9 minutes.

Unlike the habitual criminal, George Floyd, I don't commit crimes. Whether the laws in place are city, county, state, or federal. The laws are to be obeyed and if you do commit a crime, the job of the law enforcement, is to arrest you and if you resist, it can and does escalate matters to them having to use physical force to get you in cuffs, put in the squad car and taken to the local precinct. Stupidly, a lot of the inner-city crowd thinks that they need to resist arrest when being apprehended, in the hopes of getting away. So, you won't be seeing me with a knee on my neck, for the simple reason, I don't break the law and resist arrest. He did and it was primarily the drugs and his heart that did him in.

Unlike the habitual criminal, George Floyd, I don't commit crimes. Whether the laws in place are city, county, state, or federal. The laws are to be obeyed and if you do commit a crime, the job of the law enforcement, is to arrest you and if you resist, it can and does escalate matters to them having to use physical force to get you in cuffs, put in the squad car and taken to the local precinct. Stupidly, a lot of the inner-city crowd thinks that they need to resist arrest when being apprehended, in the hopes of getting away. So, you won't be seeing me with a knee on my neck, for the simple reason, I don't break the law and resist arrest. He did and it was primarily the drugs and his heart that did him in.
I'm sure you're a very tough guy, but I'm quite certain that like Floyd you could not resist arrest for nine minutes while a cop knelt on your neck. But sincerely, I suggest you try and show you can.

Forum List

Back