I believe that Satan influenced WW 2 events in order to prevent the creation of Israel

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Namely, Satan wanted to eliminate as many Jews as possible in order to prevent the rebirth of Israel, which is a precursor to the return of Jesus and the end of Satan's reign on Earth.

Satan and his demons influenced European political and military leaders into making one mistake after another in order that Hitler could roll through Europe and murder its Jews.

Thoughts?

Namely, Satan wanted to eliminate as many Jews as possible in order to prevent the rebirth of Israel, which is a precursor to the return of Jesus and the end of Satan's reign on Earth.

Satan and his demons influenced European political and military leaders into making one mistake after another in order that Hitler could roll through Europe and murder its Jews.

Thoughts?
I believe you MAY be right. Evil has existed throughout history, and especially during the years of WWII.

Thoughts?
Actually a devil, one of Satan's close friends, helped found the state of Israel.

Thoughts?
Actually a devil, one of Satan's close friends, helped found the state of Israel.

As usual; the devil lost.

Greg

Thoughts?

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Thoughts?

As usual; the devil lost.

Greg
:thankusmile:

Thoughts?
1. define/prove satan
2. satan didn't do a good job--there is an Israeli nation--he's a loser
3. it's '''been''' 2000 years since '''''jesus came''''--how much longer will you wait for what's not even been proven?
4. satan didn't influence anything -politicians have ALWAYS and always will make mistakes/etc---on ALL issues
5. I guess he influenced the Hutus/Serbs/etc???

It's difficult, if not impossible, for people of faith to have a discussion about faith as the atheists descend upon the thread in droves and essentially kill it. Why is that permitted?

Thoughts?
satan failed spectacularly then.

Thoughts?
You're completely insane. Satan doesn't exist.

Oh good lord!

Israel (jews) are Saints! Everyone else is satanic- jews don't even believe as christians do- SMH- yeah, call me anti whatever you want. The facts (nor my mind) will change- you see, in order to change minds hearts have to be changed first- and I guar on tee my heart is in the right place-

heaven ain't walking streets paved with gold- hell ain't a mountain of fire
heaven is laying in sweet baby's arms- and hell is when baby ain't there- Willie Nelson

you make your own heaven and hell here on earth- me

put up your bible, or let me get mine, I ain't dragging the whole world to hell you're wasting our time-- Cody Jinks

who is it that condemns the living? the condemned, or the "saved"? - me

who is it that is most judgemental? the judges or the judged? - me

Israel is a condemner and a judge and demands the world see people their way- or by god, (though we can't tell which one) it will sick it's Big Brother on your ass- and there will be "hell" to pay- especially in the jew owned and dominated media-

Thoughts?

Ever consider that the reason Israel was given to the Jews was because of the atrocities that they suffered during WWII? The plan was proposed by the UN back in 1947, after WWII. If Satan's plan was to eliminate all the Jews to prevent the creation of Israel, it failed spectacularly, as the Jews formed their own resistance to fight back to stay alive, and because of what happened to them, the UN decided to create Israel in a separation of Jews and Arabs to make up for their suffering.

Nope, sorry, I don't think your theory holds water.

Forum List

Back