What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I been informed that black parents in the hood are now taking their kids to ASIAN BARBERSHOPS???????

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score
And no longer supporting black owned barbershops because they charge $10 more?????

This is the shit that pisses me off. Futhermore why the fuck would I want a asian to cut my black hair? I wouldn't give a fuck if it was $3.00 I am always going to have a black barber. These black parents today are fucking retarded

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
And no longer supporting black owned barbershops because they charge $10 more?????

This is the shit that pisses me off. Futhermore why the fuck would I want a asian to cut my black hair? I wouldn't give a fuck if it was $3.00 I am always going to have a black barber. These black parents today are fucking retarded
That, or the parents don't want their young impressionable kids seeing/hearing what goes on in many black barbershops?

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

That, or the parents don't want their young impressionable kids seeing/hearing what goes on in many black barbershops?

Sports talk??

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Asians are brave people

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score

Sports talk??
Could be...

"Dem mutherfuckin' Giants wit dat dumbass white boy Eli be fuck'n shitty again dis mutherfuckin' season, know wha um sayin'?"

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The brothers be laughing at fbjs who pay $10 extra for a haircut.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I prefer to go where a female is cutting my hair, an occasional boob bump is nice..

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
All barbers matter!

Race Burley

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You remind of the Korean who came to the USA to learn business and then went back to Korea and tried to sell hair straightener.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Asians don't know shit about cutting black hair the right way

How the fuck do you know? Are you saying that ONLY black people are capable of comprehending the complexities of a certain hair?

And why the fuck does it matter to you? Jeez, you are like some gossipy old woman.

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score
I prefer to go where a female is cutting my hair, an occasional boob bump is nice..

The barber shop I go to does have a shampoo girl so I do get that experience

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought this thread was gonna be about shoplifting hair products.

OP
fbj

fbj

Gold Member
Reaction score

How the fuck do you know? Are you saying that ONLY black people are capable of comprehending the complexities of a certain hair?

And why the fuck does it matter to you? Jeez, you are like some gossipy old woman.

Because the black people are causing the black barbershops to go out of business which is wrong. We got to support our black people

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Because the black people are causing the black barbershops to go out of business which is wrong. We got to support our black people
It's a great day when you realize that friends and money don't mix..

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List