I been informed that black parents in the hood are now taking their kids to ASIAN BARBERSHOPS???????

The Asians have a all in one Barber, Nail and liquor store

One stop shop for black folks

I don't want a asian nowhere near my black hair
8826a7c0c8b6dd82ca276761fc6a9f18--cute-asian-girls-beautiful-asian-girls.jpg

The Asians have a all in one Barber, Nail and liquor store

One stop shop for black folks

I don't want a asian nowhere near my black hair

Well, there goes the racist, imbecilic, ambiguously oriented, illiterate loser customer base! It's going to be hard to make up for all that lost business.

I bet asians cuts are 10 mins. lol It's a full hour to get a good cut
Are you saying black barbers are lazy and slow?

No they take their time so you can have a nice cut. The guy who cut my hair on friday did a damm good job and it still looks good 4 days later. I was in the chair for about an hour for the cut and to have my beard shaped up

And no longer supporting black owned barbershops because they charge $10 more?????

This is the shit that pisses me off. Futhermore why the fuck would I want a asian to cut my black hair? I wouldn't give a fuck if it was $3.00 I am always going to have a black barber. These black parents today are fucking retarded

Asian Chicks are hot, just go for it. Worst that can happen is you walk away with a bad haircut.

No they take their time so you can have a nice cut. The guy who cut my hair on friday did a damm good job and it still looks good 4 days later. I was in the chair for about an hour for the cut and to have my beard shaped up

Brazilian?

Brazilian?

What the fuck are you talking about

Your probably right. Sometimes all you need is just a good haircut. But I do know if you want to get dreds, Don't get an American black to do it for you, you have to get an African if you want a really good job.

Luckily I never been in a barbershop like that because I would never return

Well, that's the only way I can see it taking an hour.

Unless, they are doing more than cutting your hair. They giving you a happy ending as well? :badgrin:

Well, that's the only way I can see it taking an hour.

Unless, they are doing more than cutting your hair. They giving you a happy ending as well? :badgrin:

My hair takes an hour because they wash it and dry it. Then they work on the hair followed by the shape up. Then they shape up the beard and my mustache. So yes it takes 50 to 60 mins

Now a 7 year old boy who has no facial hair will be a lot quicker

Forum List

Back