I been informed that black parents in the hood are now taking their kids to ASIAN BARBERSHOPS???????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And no longer supporting black owned barbershops because they charge $10 more?????

This is the shit that pisses me off. Futhermore why the fuck would I want a asian to cut my black hair? I wouldn't give a fuck if it was $3.00 I am always going to have a black barber. These black parents today are fucking retarded

And no longer supporting black owned barbershops because they charge $10 more?????

This is the shit that pisses me off. Futhermore why the fuck would I want a asian to cut my black hair? I wouldn't give a fuck if it was $3.00 I am always going to have a black barber. These black parents today are fucking retarded
That, or the parents don't want their young impressionable kids seeing/hearing what goes on in many black barbershops?

That, or the parents don't want their young impressionable kids seeing/hearing what goes on in many black barbershops?

Sports talk??

Sports talk??
Could be...

"Dem mutherfuckin' Giants wit dat dumbass white boy Eli be fuck'n shitty again dis mutherfuckin' season, know wha um sayin'?"

The brothers be laughing at fbjs who pay $10 extra for a haircut.

You remind of the Korean who came to the USA to learn business and then went back to Korea and tried to sell hair straightener.

Asians don't know shit about cutting black hair the right way

How the fuck do you know? Are you saying that ONLY black people are capable of comprehending the complexities of a certain hair?

And why the fuck does it matter to you? Jeez, you are like some gossipy old woman.

How the fuck do you know? Are you saying that ONLY black people are capable of comprehending the complexities of a certain hair?

And why the fuck does it matter to you? Jeez, you are like some gossipy old woman.

Because the black people are causing the black barbershops to go out of business which is wrong. We got to support our black people

Because the black people are causing the black barbershops to go out of business which is wrong. We got to support our black people
It's a great day when you realize that friends and money don't mix..

New Topics

Forum List

Back