I am Yidnaaaaarrrr !!!

AND I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED TO LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON THE GENDER CONFUSED,GODLESS,ANTI AMERICAN,COMMUNIST SCUM THAT MAKES UP THE VAST MAGORITY OF THE MODERN DEMOCRATIC PARTY !
AND I AM YOUR NEMISIS ! I AM THE PROGRESSIVE PATRIOT FROM THE COMMIE INFESTED, QUEER LOVING, LIBERAL NORTH EAST. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A SCUM REPUBLICAN UNTIL ABE LINCOLN COMES BACK FROM THE GRAVE. THE MODERN REPUBLICAN PARTY KNOWS NO BOUNDS AND HAS NO BOTTOM WHEN IT COMES TO PANDERING TO THE CRUEL AND INHUMAINE BIGOTS AND HATE MONGERS. THEY -AND THEIR SUPPORTERS- ARE THE TRUE GODLESS DEAMONS WHO HAVE PERVERTED THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS AND BASTERIZED THE MEANING OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. DEAL WITH IT. DEAL WITH ME!

when did you catch the ghey?
What the fuck are you talking about??:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: When did you catch the stupid ?? :ahole-1::ahole-1:

Who did you catch The Ghey from? Dad?
Actually I'm already bored with this adolescent, special ed. fuck fest. I'll leave you mentally defective jackasses to answer your own stupid questions

AND I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED TO LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON THE GENDER CONFUSED,GODLESS,ANTI AMERICAN,COMMUNIST SCUM THAT MAKES UP THE VAST MAGORITY OF THE MODERN DEMOCRATIC PARTY !
AND I AM YOUR NEMISIS ! I AM THE PROGRESSIVE PATRIOT FROM THE COMMIE INFESTED, QUEER LOVING, LIBERAL NORTH EAST. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A SCUM REPUBLICAN UNTIL ABE LINCOLN COMES BACK FROM THE GRAVE. THE MODERN REPUBLICAN PARTY KNOWS NO BOUNDS AND HAS NO BOTTOM WHEN IT COMES TO PANDERING TO THE CRUEL AND INHUMAINE BIGOTS AND HATE MONGERS. THEY -AND THEIR SUPPORTERS- ARE THE TRUE GODLESS DEAMONS WHO HAVE PERVERTED THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS AND BASTERIZED THE MEANING OF RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. DEAL WITH IT. DEAL WITH ME!

when did you catch the ghey?
What the fuck are you talking about??:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: When did you catch the stupid ?? :ahole-1::ahole-1:

Who did you catch The Ghey from? Dad?
Actually I'm already bored with this adolescent, special ed. fuck fest. I'll leave you mentally defective jackasses to answer your own stupid questions

* SMOOCHES * cupcake

Welcome, and be aware that I am the most hated here.

ok ...im headed to the store to purchase a condom.

Soooo, the USMB men in white coats finally found you eh? We kept your room just as you left it. :thup:

8aec674ba2ffc046179a3563e55ed93e--abandoned-prisons-abandoned-castles.jpg

Welcome back, Mal

Na. This dude is bald and fat. Was a member way back in the two days. As far back is when Gunny and California girl were here.
I think your describing my penis !

I said bald and fat not thin and flaccid.
well come on give me a break faggot !! you have to do your part !

Not talking dirty to you. I’m not some whore you know.

Progressive penis man is a gay version of Dee Snider...another old jew with bad hair and makeup

dee-snider-17181754-1-402.jpg

Last edited:
And you are?

Oh, and you were gone?

Welcome back, Mal

Na. This dude is bald and fat. Was a member way back in the two days. As far back is when Gunny and California girl were here.
I think your describing my penis !

I said bald and fat not thin and flaccid.
well come on give me a break faggot !! you have to do your part !

Not talking dirty to you. I’m not some whore you know.
:(

I'm just glad someone is going to say faggot more than me and nlt again.
#MAGA

I'm just glad someone is going to say faggot more than me and nlt again.
#MAGA

Faggot is some old school shit. I miss the days when one could stroll up to their pals and say “what’s up fags” and all was well. Do that now and you will have ANTIFA pissing on your moms leg and burning shit in your toilet.

Forum List

Back