I am under mind control

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
I have something like bipolar that causes drastic mood changes, but cycles much too rapidly to be bipolar. At times the cycles are 24 hours or less, at times much longer. It is not bipolar. They were honing in and perfecting the equipment in my youth. There would be powerful pulsation in my head that could not be ignored, would hit without warning. In high school some time it stopped but looking back the clear evidence of mind control began at the time that the pulsation stopped. They have finely tuned their machine and I do what they cause me to do. They are monsters.

I have something like bipolar that causes drastic mood changes, but cycles much too rapidly to be bipolar. At times the cycles are 24 hours or less, at times much longer. It is not bipolar. They were honing in and perfecting the equipment in my youth. There would be powerful pulsation in my head that could not be ignored, would hit without warning. In high school some time it stopped but looking back the clear evidence of mind control began at the time that the pulsation stopped. They have finely tuned their machine and I do what they cause me to do. They are monsters.
U trippin boyyyy

U trippin boyyyy
When under mind control, every day is a trip.

U trippin boyyyy
as the agent working your case, i strongly advise you to consider this all a bad trip and 4get you ever made this thread. Thnx in advance.

have you had a cat scan

have you had a cat scan
No.

U trippin boyyyy
How does this machine work? What is it using to control your mind?

have you had a cat scan
No.

you might want to get a complete work up

U trippin boyyyy
as the agent working your case, i strongly advise you to consider this all a bad trip and 4get you ever made this thread. Thnx in advance.
Agents don't use txt lingo.

Davros did you light the correct silo today? Fuckin prick programmers always have you light the one to the LEFT to fuck with me.

U trippin boyyyy
I am the experimentee. You'd have to ask them, as you would ask the scientist not the lab rat.

U trippin boyyyy
Agents don't use txt lingo.
the fuck we dont assface.

Davros did you light the correct silo today? Fuckin prick programmers always have you light the one to the LEFT to fuck with me.
You are confusing me with someone else. I know not of what you speake.

You are confusing me with someone else. I know not of what you speake.
Let me flip you to the other half, one moment. By the way, forget I ever called you pussy cock bitch once I flick it. Moohooohahahaa.

have you had a cat scan
No.

you might want to get a complete work up
Obamacare won't payforit.

U trippin boyyyy
I am the experimentee. You'd have to ask them, as you would ask the scientist not the lab rat.
Can you give me their contact information? I was hoping you knew the exact protocol used to control your mind. My machine only works on Wednesdays and i cant figure out why.

Forum List

Back