I don't think they labelled everything "gun violence" during the 2's and 30's

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
or in the wild west when there was so much shooting. I think they called it lawlessness, and addressed the perps, and the people got tired of the bullshit and stopped it. There was the Firearms Control Acts of 1934 and 1968 which redefined the goals,but it was public involvement that ended most of the bullshit, not power grabbing by authorities. Now all of a sudden it's "gun violence", the new chant that somehow absolves any thugs from responsibility. Maybe this is slowly changing, but it is very slow and deliberate. Report looks at the drivers of gun violence in DC

or in the wild west when there was so much shooting. I think they called it lawlessness, and addressed the perps, and the people got tired of the bullshit and stopped it. There was the Firearms Control Acts of 1934 and 1968 which redefined the goals,but it was public involvement that ended most of the bullshit, not power grabbing by authorities. Now all of a sudden it's "gun violence", the new chant that somehow absolves any thugs from responsibility. Maybe this is slowly changing, but it is very slow and deliberate. Report looks at the drivers of gun violence in DC
the motorized gangsters rode out of the dustbowl carrying tommy guns. the .38 revolvers of law enforcement were no match.

happy valentine's day.

Clyde Barrow could write his name with a short barreled BAR, which weighed more than he did. You could actually but a thompson over the counter, and people reacted positively to the 1934 acts, because there was still some connection between the people and the authorities and some trust both ways. That no longer applies.

Clyde Barrow could write his name with a short barreled BAR, which weighed more than he did. You could actually but a thompson over the counter, and people reacted positively to the 1934 acts, because there was still some connection between the people and the authorities and some trust both ways. That no longer applies.
Thompson was so expensive that only gangsters could buy it. I wonder if the Thompson was sold at an affordable price, would people approve of the 1934 act?

"Gun Violence" is a term designed to evoke an emotional response among the ignorant.
it is a means to an end, just like the dead children the left likes to stand on.

Forum List

Back