Home grown food causes climate change

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

So-called “experts” at the World Economic Forum (WEF) are warning governments that members of the general public are causing “climate change” by growing their own food at home.
According to a recent WEF study, researchers apparently discovered that home-grown food is “destroying the planet.”
As a result, the WEF and other globalist climate zealots are now demanding that governments intervene and ban individuals from growing their own food in order to “save the planet” from “global warming.”
The research indicated that resorting to garden-to-table produce causes a far greater carbon footprint than conventional agricultural practices, such as rural farms.
Susan Pell, the director of the U.S. Botanic Garden in Washington, D.C., downplayed the narrative and said that individuals should still be able to grow potted plants.

Comment:
The Crazy Climate Change Cultists are the world's worst obsessive control freaks.
The list of ridiculous things that they want to ban keeps getting longer.
How is this fanatical fad going to end?
Will they starve billions of people to "save the planet"?
These WEF people are super creepy; they are like super villains.

I wonder what the carbon footprint of that useless study was?

A few years ago it was all about growing a little urban garden does wonders for the environment. How much did the agricultural industry pay for the science to change. Remember 9 out of 10 scientists support whomever pays their bills.

Last edited:
The more they spout nonsense like this the more their credibility suffers. Let them run their mouths as much as possible.

Credibility isn't an issue to them.

These people are the elite of the elite. They are tapped into Microsoft, apple, black rock, central and world banks, the world health organization, the United Nations, all major countries, politicians in all western countries and more, and they infect the world with their ESG scoring systems.

They don't care what their credibility is with 92% of the worlds population because they are so far above them they are seen as no more than a commodity. they have the money, power and influence to ignore most people on the planet.

When I was a kid, my grandparents grew a 1-acre vegetable garden annually.
Fresh picked vegetables taste incredible.
That 1-acre garden produced about 4-5 times more food than they could eat, so they were always giving away food.
I have a small garden instead of flower beds in the front yard. We grow more than enough to give away. There are only so many watermelons one can eat

That 1-acre garden produced about 4-5 times more food than they could eat, so they were always giving away food.
We grew a vegetable garden on our side yard last year. We had the healthiest rabbits and groundhogs you ever saw.

I wonder if pig farts ignite???

1707353253239.jpeg

~S~

So-called “experts” at the World Economic Forum (WEF) are warning governments that members of the general public are causing “climate change” by growing their own food at home.
According to a recent WEF study, researchers apparently discovered that home-grown food is “destroying the planet.”
As a result, the WEF and other globalist climate zealots are now demanding that governments intervene and ban individuals from growing their own food in order to “save the planet” from “global warming.”
The research indicated that resorting to garden-to-table produce causes a far greater carbon footprint than conventional agricultural practices, such as rural farms.
Susan Pell, the director of the U.S. Botanic Garden in Washington, D.C., downplayed the narrative and said that individuals should still be able to grow potted plants.

Comment:
The Crazy Climate Change Cultists are the world's worst obsessive control freaks.

Is this satire?

What a wonderful feeling it is when you have so much that you can share with your neighbors and members of your church, when their alternative is the flavorless crap they sell in grocery stores that's almost completely devoid of actual nutrition!

One year, I had the 5-7 year olds and their teachers from the local daycare come and harvest vegetables from my garden, to be cooked into their meals. They had such wonderful questions and they taught me so much too, and it was such a great experience for all of us!

It's a blessing, feeding your community!

Comment:

Sorry. If I had know that, I wouldn't have opened that jar of pickles my wife put up last fall.

I didn't mean to cause that atmospheric river that hit California a couple days ago. I really didn't.

Honest.

Comment:
Even all the people who home grow their own food, doesnt compare to the CO2 output of the Heinz Kerry factory. You know the wife of the Climate Czar John Fing Kerry, who goes everywhere in her private jet telling everyone to stop producing CO2.

The billionaires can make their CO2 but not the little guys. Off with their heads...

592 thousand tonnes

In 2020, Kraft Heinz’s Scope 1 emissions were 592 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 0.6% on a year-on-year basis. Scope 2 emissions (location-based) accounted for 698 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 2.3% on a year-on-year basis.
Phone: 020 7936 6400
Email: [email protected]

Kraft Heinz: Greenhouse Gas Emissions in 2020 - GlobalData

Attachments

• 1707355360191.png
    1707355360191.png
    348 bytes · Views: 2

Forum List

Back