I am tired and frustrated

fncceo

you were in what branch ??
Are you a WW1 vet

Spanish American War ...

22097.jpg

One thing life has taught me:

Those who brag the most about having the most money usually have the least.

really not seeing death as that bad
I think I am running out of time
Getting the rest of my teeth pulled
They gave me Valium to take tonight
I demanded good narcotics for this shit. Haven't taken drugs in years
I still have 2 dozen teeth for them to pull tomorrow
Hope I don't live to regret this!

Well, let's see---- Quasar if going to off himself and Gramps is pulling all his teeth out.

Who the hell will be left with an interesting thread to read?

Oh hell, guess I'll go mix me another drink. :th_waiting:

toobfreak
If you Aholes stop responding to my “cry for help” posts then I would not post them

You will never find any poster like me

If you Aholes stop responding to my “cry for help” posts then I would not post them
Hey, I betcha you'd LIKE a good ahole right about now, huh, Q?

You will never find any poster like me
You got that right. You make Morty, Tommy and some others here look pretty good now in contrast! I now set my watch looking and wondering each night around 10PM what Quasar44 will be ranting about tonight, whether or not he burned his place down yet and how many police were involved.

You have no idea how many fake reviews I write

as far as stealing ?? I think my soon to be fired fat azz employee is pocketing $$ and not ringing it up

Working like a dog 6 days a week

back is hurting again and I am lying in bed 2-3 hrs a day

no mma classes

my mental health is getting worse

I have painters coming out in next 1-2 week and I have paint ocd up the azzz

zero friends !!!

Would solve a lot

Seek counseling by a professional. Venting on these boards does nothing to solve depression.

That doesn’t make me gay. I’d get over it after about the second check. Then 3rd. Etc. I’ll suck another dick to double it. You wouldn’t suck two dicks for $2000 a month?

How about ten dicks for $10,000 a month? All you have to do is suck ten dicks once. You can do it all in one night or take a week. Take a month.

when you’re done you get $120,000 clear a year the rest of your life. You’re not sucking those ten dicks? You fucking liar.
sucking a someones nasty dick for money?...i have more integrity than that.....

Working like a dog 6 days a week

back is hurting again and I am lying in bed 2-3 hrs a day

no mma classes

my mental health is getting worse

I have painters coming out in next 1-2 week and I have paint ocd up the azzz

zero friends !!!

Would solve a lot

Next time you make fresh bacon pay attention to the sodium nitrIte content. More is better !

sucking a someones nasty dick for money?...i have more integrity than that.....
I know women who have sugar daddies. They live a pretty good life. Basically sucking dick for money. They laugh at the woman with integrity who works at the McD drive through.

Hell, I've worked in black mold. I've done much worse for much less. LOL. Suck 10 dicks then I'm set for life? You're either an idiot or liar if you say you wouldn't.

So instead you schlub around our mail for 30 years for much less money? Do you know how much fecal matter is on that mail you carried? Sucker.
ever since the anthrax attack mail is irradiated...and how does shit get on mail that never leaves the system when it gets mailed?.... why dont you just admit that you are a closet fag bobo....

I know women who have sugar daddies. They live a pretty good life. Basically sucking dick for money. They laugh at the woman with integrity who works at the McD drive through.

Hell, I've worked in black mold. I've done much worse for much less. LOL. Suck 10 dicks then I'm set for life? You're either an idiot or liar if you say you wouldn't.
like i said bobo just admit your a closet fag....

Forum List

Back