I am tired and frustrated

Maybe I should stop posting here for awhile
I don’t know
Sell everything, go live out in the woods. Buy all the supplies you will need. When my father passes I should have enough to join you on the adventure. How old are you? How much more do you need? Go do something you love. Horseback trip. Flint sticks to make fire. Rain gear. Ax shovel heads only. You make the handles when you get there. Mini pot belly stove. Pack mule. Eventually make a log cabin. Farm, hunt, fish, garden, heaven. Go!

Working like a dog 6 days a week

back is hurting again and I am lying in bed 2-3 hrs a day

no mma classes

my mental health is getting worse

I have painters coming out in next 1-2 week and I have paint ocd up the azzz

zero friends !!!

really not seeing death as that bad
Would solve a lot

I think I am running out of time

Fer Fucks sake give it a rest!!!!

Maybe I should stop posting here for awhile
I don’t know
af354e93c7202e504151a1db48fa88ddc399b300.gif

i always knew you were gay.....
That doesn’t make me gay. I’d get over it after about the second check. Then 3rd. Etc. I’ll suck another dick to double it. You wouldn’t suck two dicks for $2000 a month?

How about ten dicks for $10,000 a month? All you have to do is suck ten dicks once. You can do it all in one night or take a week. Take a month.

when you’re done you get $120,000 clear a year the rest of your life. You’re not sucking those ten dicks? You fucking liar.

Take a vacation............dump your business...you dont like it. Find something else to do

When I was in the military, you could get a medical discharge for being gay.

So, this guy goes to the medical officer and says, "I want to get out of the Navy because I'm gay".

The MO says, "How do you know you're gay?".

The guy says, "Well, I had sex with another man".

The MO says, "How many times?".

The guy says, "About 10 times".

The MO laughs and says, "Oh! Don't worry about it. I did it hundreds of times before I figured out I didn't like it".

When I was in the military, you could get a medical discharge for being gay.

So, this guy goes to the medical officer and says, "I want to get out of the Navy because I'm gay".

The MO says, "How do you know you're gay?".

The guy says, "Well, I had sex with another man".

The MO says, "How many times?".

The guy says, "About 10 times".

The MO laughs and says, "Oh! Don't worry about it. I did it hundreds of times before I figured out I didn't like it".
I’d be like ok prove it suck my dick. Or fuck me. If he gets hard enough to put a condom on hes gay.

Forum List

Back