I am the greatest poster in the history of USMB!

She is the living proof that when you smoke so much crack in one sitting the best option afterwards is self-abortion.

Oh, so you know this person then because so far you're the only one who seems to besides probably the staff.

How I know this, I'm not sure? I just know that I am and the title fits!

I may not be the best debater, or most colorful one, but I'm in the top 2. You haven't lived at USMB, until you've experienced me! I've never lost a debate. Even ones where you may think you've one, was just me 'throwing the dog a bone'. In fact, I am such a great debater, it costs you $4.99 (+tax) just to read my posts!!!!!
You finally sobered up and dumbed down?

You finally sobered up and dumbed down?

You know this fool too? I was just coming up with people that I thought were the greatest posters on here and although I have a really hard time picking, the OP isn't on the list. (Because I have no freaking clue who they are and this is the first time I've seen them on here, but they probably wouldn't make the list even if I did know them.) Btw, in this thread, you JGalt, and not sure if she responded yet as I can't remember, but OhPleaseJustQuit reacted to a post of mine and she makes the cut for sure as well!! :D

Billo is an old member who left us long ago to go visit the far side and watch the flowers bloom in namaqualand and has now returned to the 4th dimension to tell us earthers how the other have live.

Huh??

You know this fool too? I was just coming up with people that I thought were the greatest posters on here and although I have a really hard time picking, the OP isn't on the list. (Because I have no freaking clue who they are and this is the first time I've seen them on here, but they probably wouldn't make the list even if I did know them.) Btw, in this thread, you JGalt, and not sure if she responded yet as I can't remember, but OhPleaseJustQuit reacted to a post of mine and she makes the cut for sure as well!! :D
Big assed drinker.
Wants Israel to be overrun by Palis.

I was just coming up with people that I thought were the greatest posters on here

BTW, good luck with that. I tried to do it back in 2018 making a comprehensive list rating everyone here by category and while I got many people right, I also got a lot of people WRONG, very wrong, and missed some very good people entirely, and I'm TRAINED in psychological evaluative tools.

It's hard to really know people when all you have to go by is superficial impressions from passing posts, especially when some posters don't really say what they mean or don't quite mean what they say rather relying on reading them between the lines based on familiarity.

Lucy hasn't been around in a long while, but Mr Beale is....I think

He is- I yak with him all the time and laugh like hell at the memes he posts. I think he's having a bit of 'puter problems at the moment.

I miss Lucy a lot. Smart and funny too.

Bill's crazy as a gal with ants in her pantyhose.

He is- I yak with him all the time and laugh like hell at the memes he posts. I think he's having a bit of 'puter problems at the moment.

I miss Lucy a lot. Smart and funny too.

Bill's crazy as a gal with ants in her pantyhose.

Lucy definitely had character, I miss her too

Mr Beale is alright too

Forum List

Back