I am telling everyone now, if you think Trump supporters are just going to support GOP in the future, I think you're very mistaken

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's clear that this is the end result of this. These voters aren't going to line up to vote for Rubio, Cruz or others. They may even lose the Senate now, since Trump isn't on the ballot.

Career politicians are useless because they aren't independent like Trump.

It's clear that this is the end result of this. These voters aren't going to line up to vote for Rubio, Cruz or others. They may even lose the Senate now, since Trump isn't on the ballot.

So you think that the Lincoln Project guys like Flake and Romney aren't going to do so well in these voters if the GOP nominates them in 2024?

That would be wonderful. With the GOP no longer having to pander to the deplorables they might go back to something that can be reasoned with.

Yeah, who needs the mean deplorables when you have such warm allies to hug?

xi.jpg

That would be wonderful. With the GOP no longer having to pander to the deplorables they might go back to something that can be reasoned with.
Oh , you mean like John McCain the darling of the Republicans, until they run for President, then enemy number 1. Fuck off a die you commie prick...

Oh , you mean like John McCain the darling of the Republicans, until they run for President, then enemy number 1. Fuck off a die you commie prick...
The GOP could make tremendous progress and elect a lot more politicians if they told their lunatic fringe to take a hike. Not going to happen though.

In essence in the past 4 years they have already formed their own party so what does it matter.

They’ll do just fine with the orange cancer gone. In fact, they may get back to something approaching normal. And I’m sorry, even if Trump is gone, most of his supporters would never pull a lever for a Democrat anyway. They’ll support the Republican.
The bloodbath never materialized and Republicans actually did quite well on Tuesday night. They do have more Senate seats up in 2022, but they are positioned well.

They’ll do just fine with the orange cancer gone. In fact, they may get back to something approaching normal. And I’m sorry, even if Trump is gone, most of his supporters would never pull a lever for a Democrat anyway. They’ll support the Republican.
The bloodbath never materialized and Republicans actually did quite well on Tuesday night. They do have more Senate seats up in 2022, but they are positioned well.

What is "normal"? China First? Trusting career government lackeys who have gotten Crimea, Hong Kong, South China Sea and Chinese expansion into Africa wrong?

America is waking up, and I'm glad they have.

Trump supporters are mostly idiots. They are pawns of a populist demagogue. Those who voted for Trump, but aren't idiots - the Republicans who tolerated him because he gave them the white house - were never invested in Trump's insanity, they were just along for the ride.

Why would the Dems have to "reason with" the GOP at all, if the Republicans lose their base and have no chance to win?

What is "normal"? China First? Trusting career government lackeys who have gotten Crimea, Hong Kong, South China Sea and Chinese expansion into Africa wrong?

What does China have to do with it? You do know a lot of Trump’s shit is manufactured there..right?
I thought your point was that Trump supporters wouldn’t line up for Republican candidates if he was gone. I don’t think that will be the case. They did well on Tuesday night and I think they’ll do better with Trump out of the picture.

What does China have to do with it? You do know a lot of Trump’s shit is manufactured there..right?
I thought your point was that Trump supporters wouldn’t line up for Republican candidates if he was gone. I don’t think that will be the case. They did well on Tuesday night and I think they’ll do better with Trump out of the picture.

This is the point that some like yourself don't understand, China IS the point. It's the only point to the big donors, Big Tech and others. This is about a mass shipping of wealth and industries to China and having NO barriers, such as defensive tariffs or confronting them on abuses. Leaders in the West are soft and weak, they are bought and sold, so Trump takes away their ability to cash in.

Just in the last 5 years the amount of intelligence failures has been startling. Yet, half of America, and worse, the elites who tell you what to believe, don't acknowledge it. China is winning and only Trump has stood up to them.

This is because those with Deep Pockets need to import for their Wal Marts, Amazons and other lazy, low performers to make cash. There is nothing unique about arbitrage, which American workers pay the price on. Same with education and Big Tech. They want the carrot of access to Chinas market, they don't care how or who they hurt. It's one thing to manufacture socks, but life requiring medicine too?

America is a country still, no? Or you want to be like Canada?

Only reason Republicans got my vote on the national level was Trump who acted more like an Independent than a Republican.
They will never get it again.
A few local Republicans will still get my support to offset the insanity of liberal MN. National elections it will be a third party candidate from here on out.

Why would the Dems have to "reason with" the GOP at all, if the Republicans lose their base and have no chance to win?
I have to believe that the bulk of republicans are getting weary of the white grievance treadmill they have been stuck on since 2008. Otherwise there is no hope for us. Most of the people I know are republicans and they are, for the most part, reasonable people. They just need someone to show them a better way since they are presently at the end of their ideological rope. Nowhere to go except back towards the middle.

Anyone standing behind the president now to get a fair and accurate count will be. If not, challengers will be brought in.

Translation:
“The GOP must stop pandering to good, productive, real, traditional core Americans...they must switch gears and pander to wetbacks, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis, low life welfare degenerates, criminals, drug users, BurnLootMurder and all the other factions of filth that Mexicrats sell their asses to.”

Forum List

Back