I am so very privileged to be able to vote

This morning I stood in line at 7 a.m. waiting to exercise my right and privilege to vote- along with other Americans of every size, shape and color. All of us there because we are Americans who care about our country.

Congratulations to every one who voted today.

I am glad to live in a country where I can vote.

I voted because of some state constitutional amendments. Otherwise it would have been too embarrassing to cast a ballot for any of these clowns.

voting , not a big deal in my opinion . Been voting close to 50 years and the country just seems to be getting more and more messed up . I didn't vote in a couple of elections [purposely] ,. Still , voting is not a big deal to me although I mostly do vote . I did vote this time Syriusly .

I have been to too many places in the world where voting doesn't really happen or it can be actually dangerous to vote to take our privilege of voting for granted.

I am proud of being an American- I am proud we have free elections, I am proud to be part of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------- if you need something to be proud of well good deal that voting is good for you Syriusly !!

How manyAmericans made the ultimate sacrifice in order to secure the vote for their descendants? How many American citizens marched andworked and suffered for the right to vote?

Today thecynical, the uniformed, the shallow minded and selfish are knocking the sacred right of voting. Shame onthemflr ignoring sacrifice and civic obligation. Not voting means you have no voice, absolutely no right to complain.

The sainted Tip O'Neil said "all politics are local". Even if you are disgusted by your choices for the Presidency, your obligation to elect a congressman, perhaps a senator and most definitely county commissioners, city councilmen and school board members.

The vote is a gift extended byway of liberty and freedom. If you eschew that gift, you show no respect for liberty and freedom and should never hold those qualities in any esteem forever.

Four U.S. elections in a row have not stemmed the steady decline of America. And, this one will?

'the steady decline of America'

How?

Manufacturing continues to get wiped out.........unaffordable healthcare...........borders remain porous............debt continues to skyrocket..........return of a full bore cold-war..........middle-east continues to implode..........encroachment of gun rights.........increase in political correctness..........continued politicalization of Fed. Gov't branches..........runaway micro-mgmt. in Fed. regulations..........continued social diviseness as a result of 'identity politics'...........and a cemented entrenchment in Fedcoat corruption; these are just starters if Hillary wins.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ you shoulda voted against ALL those things that are messing up the USA [as I roll my eyes] Voting woulda fixed those things B.Kidd !! :afro:

How manyAmericans made the ultimate sacrifice in order to secure the vote for their descendants? How many American citizens marched andworked and suffered for the right to vote?

Today thecynical, the uniformed, the shallow minded and selfish are knocking the sacred right of voting. Shame onthemflr ignoring sacrifice and civic obligation. Not voting means you have no voice, absolutely no right to complain.

The sainted Tip O'Neil said "all politics are local". Even if you are disgusted by your choices for the Presidency, your obligation to elect a congressman, perhaps a senator and most definitely county commissioners, city councilmen and school board members.

The vote is a gift extended byway of liberty and freedom. If you eschew that gift, you show no respect for liberty and freedom and should never hold those qualities in any esteem forever.

Little did they know that their sacrifices would be reduced to an either/or choice of corrupt vs. crazy. That alone is a warning sign that our system is broken!

I felt so privileged to vote for David Duke and Donald Trump today. It's time to take back America and return it to the original superior people the founders created it for as designated in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

Little did they know that their sacrifices would be reduced to an either/or choice of corrupt vs. crazy. That alone is a warning sign that our system is broken!
Did you vote in the primary?

I felt so privileged to vote for David Duke and Donald Trump today. It's time to take back America and return it to the original superior people the founders created it for as designated in the 1790 Naturalization Act.

I think you are a piece of shit asshole racist- yet I support your right to vote for assholes.

I think you are a piece of shit asshole racist- yet I support your right to vote for assholes.
From now on you address me as Sir.

Four U.S. elections in a row have not stemmed the steady decline of America. And, this one will?

How?

Manufacturing continues to get wiped out.........unaffordable healthcare...........borders remain porous............debt continues to skyrocket..........return of a full bore cold-war..........middle-east continues to implode..........encroachment of gun rights.........increase in political correctness..........continued politicalization of Fed. Gov't branches..........runaway micro-mgmt. in Fed. regulations..........continued social diviseness as a result of 'identity politics'...........and a cemented entrenchment in Fedcoat corruption; these are just starters if Hillary wins.

The United States has a huge manufacturing sector. Healthcare costs are high- but much of the reason is because we have access to healthcare that didn't exist 20 years ago.

The borders are less porous than they were 4 elections ago- you know- back in your glory days. The Middle East does continue to implode- as it has been doing since 1949.

Oh my- 'increase of political correctness'.

Yes- clearly that is the end of the United States as we know it.

LOL.

Poor right wing nut jobs.

From now on you address me as Sir.

I will address you as Stevie the racist anti-semitic piece of shit and Trump supporter.

How?

The United States has a huge manufacturing sector. Healthcare costs are high- but much of the reason is because we have access to healthcare that didn't exist 20 years ago.

The borders are less porous than they were 4 elections ago- you know- back in your glory days. The Middle East does continue to implode- as it has been doing since 1949.

Oh my- 'increase of political correctness'.

Yes- clearly that is the end of the United States as we know it.

LOL.

Poor right wing nut jobs.

I see. U.S. Pravda media has you thoroughly brainwashed. Next 'manchurian' muppet, pleeze............

and then the dems and republicans bring in legal and illegal voters that further diminish the power of the vote of Americans . See who the somali muslims in Minnesota voted for after this election . See panderer 'tim kaine' pandering to Spanish speakers in Spanish as he panders for their vote .

This time we have a guy that wants to change policy on two of the major issues that are driving our decline, trade and immigration.

Did you vote in the primary?

I'm a registered Independent. In Nevada, we're not allowed to vote in primaries.

This morning I stood in line at 7 a.m. waiting to exercise my right and privilege to vote- along with other Americans of every size, shape and color. All of us there because we are Americans who care about our country.

Congratulations to every one who voted today.

I am glad to live in a country where I can vote.

voting-illusion-control.jpg

Most of America have no representation

The rich and powerful have representation.

Rulers do need a degree of support from the general population to derive legitimacy, but it is rather insignificant.

I'm going to vote right now.

I will NOT vote for the Mafia hag.

BUT I will vote for a democrat for the first time in 40 years. Sucks being in a one party state. We have Kamala Harris or Loretta Sanchez running for Senate. As bad as bad as Sanchez is, she beats the BLM Maoist.

New Topics

Forum List

Back