I Am SO Internet Addicted

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And addicted to posting her and winning debates against the liberals. I literally don't think I could go one day without being on the internet or coming here lol I wouldn't make it. XD (Unless my internet went out or something of course.)

There have been people here begging the mods to delete their subscription and give them a lifetime ban...lol

I'm certainly addicted to this site. And the Internet in general. It gives me something to do, I'm housebound because I can't drive. My sister has to drive me anywhere I go. This site is fun. I USED to be VERY mean to others on here. I've stopped that. After almost dying from Covid-19 I've gained a new outlook on life. Politics don't bother me the way they used to. I've accepted what has been going on in politics. It makes life a lot easier.

FJB: I am so addicted to the internet, I seriously need help. That's why I joined IA (Internet Anonymous). I know the Twelve Steps. But screw that! As long as I am addicted being here, who needs that anyways. Like that will help me/ Why? Because, I am beyond help - when it comes to the internet. I have no life. I don't even know what I am having for dinner. Because, I let the internet decide that for me. :oops:

Ichigo: Yeah, I can relate to that. That's why I am always on Reddit. :D

Forum List

Back