I am so disappointed in Texas... (shooting, etc)

Michael Moore's suggestion is always going to produce denial and anger in Americans.

That doesn't mean that it shouldn't at least be heard.

There's still more pain involved in accepting the idea than there's pain felt over the murdered children.

Michael Moore pushes the delusion that bad guys won't buy illegal guns or carry them across an open border. He's functionally brain dead, like you are

The school at Parkland FL had an armed guard who didn't do their job. He stayed outside while all the kids at Marjorie Stoneman school were shot and killed. And he was installed at the school because of previous shootings to stop another from happening.

What makes you think that hiring more security officers will make the schools safer?
right... I love the logic there

Since one dude failed, all others will fail... irrefutable

right...

Michael Moore pushes the delusion that bad guys won't buy illegal guns or carry them across an open border. He's functionally brain dead, like you are
laugh

won't get an argument here

I haven't read much of his material or watched any of his movies... just heard bits and pieces of his "thinking" (ha ha)...

I'd know the dude was... uh... lacking somehow upstairs just by looking at him... but I guess that's looks-shaming so I'll shut up

Hell police at the scene of this latest shooting just stood around thumb-jacking their shit boxes, while the kids were being murdered. And in a crazy twist of irony; a border patrol agent killed the shooter. Maybe if he had done his job at the border, most of these kids would still be alive in Mexico. I notice the media is dead silent on this shooters anchor baby status, along with the kids he shot. From the pics, most were Mexican.
the shooter was an anchor baby?

I didn't hear that...

If you confiscate every gun in America these crazy freaks will just start bombing schools. You can't solve the problem by banning guns. Know your history, the worst mass killings in America were bombings.

Maybe if the teachers unions would take the money they use to line politicians pockets and put toward security for schools, we would be better off.

Consider the glorification of assault weapons, When are big shot politicians pose with them what is the message to young people? you to can be cool with an assault rifle?
1.) These mass school shooters are not shooting up schools to look cool with an AR-15, they’re doing it because they’re mentally ill or angry or disillusioned.

2.) Even if they ban all firearms, we’ll still be stuck with this problem that will just manifest in other horrible ways.

right... I love the logic there

Since one dude failed, all others will fail... irrefutable

Yet that's exactly what happened... In fact they tazed a parent who was moving to stop the massacre. You tell me, whose side is big daddy sugar on? Spoiler alert!!! His, side...

The children can't possibly be protected from the guns. If the shooter can't get them in their classrooms, he'll get them somewhere else.

Cancel recess, lunch time, outdoor sports, field trips, and a lot more These shooters with black AR's can take out even a skinny kid at over 300 yards.

Maybe the AR's are the ................................?
You can't be serious.

Exactly! :clap:

Billions for another country across the world.

Nothing for American children, very unfair and criminal situation.

They don't give a shit.

Schools still have more than 100 billion in covid relief money that hasn't been spent. It's time they redirect that money for more security.

Forum List

Back