Zone1 I am Relative Ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relative Ethics applies to religious fanatics who justify the genocides, massacres, and rapes that their ancestors committed

I don't know any religious people today who base their faith on 1000 year old events from fighting back muslim hordes. Do you?

Now I guess you're going to stand there next and tell us that somehow none of YOUR ancestors ever murdered, raped or pillaged going back to the beginnings of time?!

Pretty sad when flakes have to try to find an excuse to criticize some other group as a means of rationalizing their own failings.

Now I guess you're going to stand there next and tell us that somehow none of YOUR ancestors ever murdered, raped or pillaged going back to the beginnings of time?!

Oh, they totally did!

5cc84e01b24a0947d59040f8cabad500--life-memes-lamentations.jpg

I don't know any religious people today who base their faith on 1000 year old events from fighting back muslim hordes. Do you?

Pretty sad when flakes have to try to find an excuse to criticize some other group as a means of rationalizing their own failings.
You're a liar. You base your faith on the fact that you survived the massacres.

If you didn't you would be a different faith, or not have survived at all.

Yes my ancestors totally did kill everyone. And tortured them. And raped the women, and forced the kids to believe in bullshit.

But that's why I hate it.

I will never allow it again. I hate anyone who does.

But religious freaks will allow it again. In the name "god".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back