I am looking for a Mosque where....

I attended the largest mosque in New England.

We have a outreach program with the Christian and Jewish community. Sometimes the meetings are held inside of our mosque. Other times we go to their churches and synagogues.

Also, we hold voter participation drives inside our mosque with our membership. And believe that all Muslims should vote and participate in the democratic process.

Last year we hosted an event where the Governor of our state gave a speech to approximately 1000 of our members.

A while back we had a law enforcement job recruiting fair inside of our mosque. The local police, sheriffs Department, FBI, TSA, and homeland security set up recruiting tables.

One of the offices in our mosque is staffed by a Muslim woman who runs a battered woman's shelter for both Muslims and non-Muslims. But it is totally funded by the Islamic community in our city.

The largest Christian denomination in the world is the Catholic Church. Which does not grant membership to gays and lesbians. We are no different than them.

I believe this address all of the OP's concerns and accusations.

So, you renounce your own antiSemitic and anti-Christian and anti-infidel religion of Islam? Good, but, no virgins for you, apostate.

Sahih Bukhari...
The Day of Judgment will not have come until you fight with the Jews, and the stones and the trees behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!

Quran 5:82...
Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews

Quran 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 5:60...
Say O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture: "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allâh: those Jews who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, those of whom He transformed into monkeys and swines,

i wanna see you twirl!!!!
Sorry, but I am Not a Sufi :eusa_angel:

o of course not...when given the chance....you didnt dance.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBOuqyqmtJk&ob=av2e]Kings Of Leon - Back Down South - YouTube[/ame]

i just dont get why anyone would be a sunni......i would be a sufi if given the choice.....
but given the choice i elect to be a pagan

btw when you gave us 3 the chance at the 2nd wife slot...you didnt mention being showered in gold....i would have mentioned that....all you said was i couldnt have a red burka

btw when you gave us 3 the chance at the 2nd wife slot...you didnt mention being showered in gold....i would have mentioned that....all you said was i couldnt have a red burka
It was a test.

Because if I had mentioned the bling 1st.

You would have accepted for the wrong reason. :cool:

Did you tear out the pages of your quran that curse the lowly kafir? That doesn't leave many remaining pages.

Here's one:

South Bay Islamic Association » Mission Statement

There are actually many moderate-to-liberal Muslim groups in the U.S. Just look around with an open mind.

I met a young Muslim man hanging out with and working with a local Christian charity, helping to feed the poor, wearing an "I Love Jesus" T-Shirt. (That by the way is not a violation of anything in Islam, which teaches that Jesus was a Prophet of God and to be revered.)

This kind of thing is very much a part of Muslim belief. The question is whether and to what extent it is emphasized. In the U.S., it tends to be. In some foreign countries, alas, not so much. But the difference is cultural, not religious.

Muslim belief is dar al islam dar al harb, perpetual persecution of the kuffar until they convert, submit or are killed.

i know its not about the twirling....i know that they enter a state of mediation....the twirling if all very symbolic....the placement of the hands and the steps...sometimes you think i dont know things i know.....

whispers...be afraid be very afraid

Here's one:

There are actually many moderate-to-liberal Muslim groups in the U.S. Just look around with an open mind.

I met a young Muslim man hanging out with and working with a local Christian charity, helping to feed the poor, wearing an "I Love Jesus" T-Shirt. (That by the way is not a violation of anything in Islam, which teaches that Jesus was a Prophet of God and to be revered.)

This kind of thing is very much a part of Muslim belief. The question is whether and to what extent it is emphasized. In the U.S., it tends to be. In some foreign countries, alas, not so much. But the difference is cultural, not religious.

Muslim belief is dar al islam dar al harb, perpetual persecution of the kuffar until they convert, submit or are killed.

As is the all of the big three..and almost every religion.

i know its not about the twirling....i know that they enter a state of mediation....the twirling if all very symbolic....the placement of the hands and the steps...sometimes you think i dont know things i know.....

whispers...be afraid be very afraid

Check out the video I posted. It speaks exactly to that.

I really don't see how they can meditate. :confused:

All it would do would be make me so dizzy that I would just fall down. :eusa_hand:

there is where the mediation comes in sillie....they free their minds and are able to do this without falling down....they reach a higher plane.....by twirling...

why would anyone elect not to dance when given the chance?

Here's one:

As is the all of the big three..and almost every religion.

10 Commandments say thou shall not murder. Prosletyzing is not permitted in Judaism.

Where in the Bible does it say Jews and Christians must be in perpetual war with non-Jews and non-Christians?

Torah and Christian Bible say to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger.

Can you show us where Quran says to love the non-Muslim?

Forum List

Back