I am going to print this and pass it out at the bowling alley. The local paper will not print my stuff.

"While the truly stupid in the US raise Ukranian flags in their front yards......"

I, for one, encourage the good poster 'Ray9'.....to go ahead and print it up....and hand it out to the bowlers, or shoppers at PigglyWiggly, or wherever.

Do it.

And then, if you would, report back to this forum ..... how it went for you. The good. The bad. The encouraging. The not so encouraging.

Thanks, in advance.

Just an old white guy unable to change; I get the narrative. It's the same logic that justifies a US president visiting a little gargoyle in Ukraine while birds and fish die in Palestine New York. When a standard IQ test becomes the greatest threat to the country one could easily lose hope.

But I know the moronic content that is ubiquitous everywhere on electronic media including sites like this will eventually pass. It will be laughed at someday even though innocent people like those in that small New York town will die from the effects of chemical warfare agents in their air and water.

I'm not sure what is going to happen if they try to rig the next election. I know they are working on it right now if they don't start WW3 first. Stay tuned. Clear heads will pervail eventually.

Forum List

Back