I am going to print this and pass it out at the bowling alley. The local paper will not print my stuff.

What I find more interesting is the fact that when disinformation is searched in Wikipedia it mentions its Russian roots and Stalin in the second paragraph and further elaborates on it. Yet here you are lying about something so easy to fact check. What’s wrong with you??

Some consider it a loan translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya,[1][2][3] derived from the title of a KGB black propagandadepartment.[9] Defector Ion Mihai Pacepaclaimed Joseph Stalin coined the term, giving it a French-sounding name to claim it had a Western origin.[1] Russian use began with a "special disinformation office" in 1923.[10] Disinformation was defined in Great Soviet Encyclopedia(1952) as "false information with the intention to deceive public opinion".[1][2][11] Operation INFEKTION was a Soviet disinformation campaign to influence opinion that the U.S. invented AIDS.[1][11][12] The U.S. did not actively counter disinformation until 1980, when a fake document reported that the U.S. supported apartheid.[13]
Hospitals are well-known drug trafficking centers for other than simply patients. Since the coming of the American-assisted communist Chinese virus, the medical mafia has become increasingly arrogant and overconfident.

What's more interesting is your lack of any news about world drug trafficking we can see posted here, which has been removed from the internet: globalincidentmap.org: "Website Blocked."

Please thank your dad for us, Hunter.

You “Big Lie” cultists remind me of my crazy uncle, who used to write nutty religious and political articles for local newspapers and then accuse the papers of being part of a huge conspiracy for not publishing them.

Hell during Vietnam War days there were times I myself felt much the same after my own letters were rejected by the mainstream press!

Now some of you are much older and angrier, still “lunatics,” and convinced your “free speech rights” are being stolen — despite hogging up the internet with outrageous “big lies” crimped from your “reality TV” cult leader — and highly paid professional rightwing demagogues like Tucker Carlson.

Many younger rightwing extremists today are of course as stupid and gullible as previous young and naive generations of radical “anti-imperialists” in Vietnam War days.

Our most gullible rightwingers even at times solidarize with highly authoritarian U.S. enemies like Putin (who really censor their own media!). They happily and non-chalantly spread crazy unsubstantiated anti-U.S rumors and “conspiracy stories” … that are propagated not just in Russia’s RT but in the Chinese GlobalTimes.

None of this means Liberal Democrats provide good answers to our nation’s many problems.

There are good reasons to be angry at the many lies and misrepresentations of “Establishment” politicians and U.S. security agencies, liberal media, etc.

But Donald Trump lost his 2020 re-election effort, and ridiculous complaining or lying about Trump’s “Big Lie” … will not help.

Last edited:
You “Big Lie” cultists remind me of my crazy uncle, who used to write nutty religious and political articles for local newspapers and then accuse the papers of being part of a huge conspiracy for not publishing them.

Hell during Vietnam War days there were times I myself felt much the same after my own letters were rejected by the mainstream press!

Now some of you are much older and angrier, still “lunatics,” and convinced your “free speech rights” are being stolen — despite hogging up the internet with outrageous “big lies” crimped from your “reality TV” cult leader — and highly paid professional rightwing demagogues like Tucker Carlson.

Many younger rightwing extremists today are of course as stupid and gullible as previous young and naive generations of radical “anti-imperialists” in Vietnam War days.

Our most gullible rightwingers even at times solidarize with highly authoritarian U.S. enemies like Putin (who really censor their own media!). They happily and non-chalantly spread crazy unsubstantiated anti-U.S rumors and “conspiracy stories” … that are propagated not just in Russia’s RT but in the Chinese GlobalTimes.

None of this means Liberal Democrats provide good answers to our nation’s many problems.

There are good reasons to be angry at the many lies and misrepresentations of “Establishment” politicians and U.S. security agencies, liberal media, etc.

But Donald Trump lost his 2020 re-election effort, and ridiculous complaining or lying about Trump’s “Big Lie” … will not help.

That is some serious whistling past the graveyard.

Y'all are terrified!

This is good!

I saw a video of the sky in Buffalo which may have been from yesterday (perhaps). It showed the sun still showing kind of low in the sky but the sky otherwise looking very overcast.

I have no way to verify it but the claim was that the cloud wasn’t a real cloud. Instead it was the smoke from the East Palestine train derailment and chemical fire. And, supposedly, the combination of the chemicals in that smoke merge to combine together to form plastics and other poisons.

I’m wondering if there is any way to check on the information without going back to college chemistry or getting a Masters or Ph.D. In the field?

So someone is trying to do something they consider worthwhile and let others know there is a real problem and your response is "don't even bother".

When something isn't right you aren't supposed to shrug your shoulders and ignore it. That's why we have so many problems in our country now is because of quitters like you that saw something wrong and ignored it.

Worse yet, not only are you quitter and a hand waver but you push it on others who are atleast trying to do something. Even if it means not much doing something is better than doing nothing.
In this case, yes, I am telling him not to bother. When it comes to bigots trying to limit minorities, who have been historically oppressed then yes they shouldn’t bother with that crap. Why are you defending him? Do you really support that shit?

Hospitals are well-known drug trafficking centers for other than simply patients. Since the coming of the American-assisted communist Chinese virus, the medical mafia has become increasingly arrogant and overconfident.

What's more interesting is your lack of any news about world drug trafficking we can see posted here, which has been removed from the internet: globalincidentmap.org: "Website Blocked."

Please thank your dad for us, Hunter.
What in the world does that have to do with the discussion I was having that you replied to? Captain random.

Trump lost after getting more votes than any sitting president. It is highly unlikely Biden beat him. Massive and highly organized fraud and a united front of politicians and media. 81 million is a totally ridiculous number. Anyone who believes it is an idiot.

Trump lost after getting more votes than any sitting president. It is highly unlikely Biden beat him. Massive and highly organized fraud and a united front of politicians and media. 81 million is a totally ridiculous number. Anyone who believes it is an idiot.

Says who? You?

Actually, it was 81,282,916 votes for the “anybody but Trump” candidate .. against 74,223,369 votes for your Orange “reality TV” conman.

More Americans than ever were motivated to choose a “lesser evil” — give Trump his due here! — Trump was the most polarizing, divisive and demagogic President ever.

People like me who didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016, but watched Trump evolve for four years into an ever more crazy megalomaniac … held our nose and voted for Democrats. Again, give Trump the credit.

And remember, that was before Jan. 6th and before Trump’s whole campaign to stay in office illegally — before suggesting we should consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution.

Personally, I thought the fact that there were still 74 million voters for that lunatic demagogue, a man who was willing to bring our great nation to the very edge of civil war to feed his limitless ego … was what was truly ridiculous and tragic.

But sadly, knowing my countrymen as well as I do — it didn’t surprise me one bit.

Last edited:

Actually Ray, I think that was Eratosthenes who figured out and PROVED the Earth was a round ball by actually measuring its size with a stick.

He had heard that a well some distance away on a certain day of the year the sun at noon shown straight down it! But he noted that at that same time, a stick he placed in the ground vertically still cast a shadow.

Knowing the latitudinal distance to the well and measuring the angle of the shadow, he was able to trigonometrically (invented by Pythagoras) calculate what size sphere would be needed to subtend that angle and his calculation 2000 years ago was only off by a very small amount.

Says who? You?

Actually, it was 81,282,916 votes for the “anybody but Trump” candidate .. against 74,223,369 votes for your Orange “reality TV” conman.

More Americans than ever were motivated to choose a “lesser evil” — give Trump his due here! — Trump was the most polarizing, divisive and demagogic President ever.

People like me who didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016, but watched Trump evolve for four years into an ever more crazy megalomaniac … held our nose and voted for Democrats. Again, give Trump the credit.

And remember, that was before Jan. 6th and before Trump’s whole campaign to stay in office illegally — before suggesting we should consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution.

Personally, I thought the fact that there were still 74 million voters for that lunatic demagogue, a man who was willing to bring our great nation to the very edge of civil war to feed his limitless ego … was what was truly ridiculous and tragic.

But sadly, knowing my countrymen as well as I do — it didn’t surprise me one bit.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

As the train derailment and dangerous burning of hazardous chemicals unfolds in Palestine Ohio the ineptitude of “experts” has again surfaced bringing back examples of the political hackery that gave us the Love Canal and Three Mile Island. As fish and vulnerable animals die quickly the people there will likely suffer slow poison effects and die from cancers and organ failure in the years to come. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a social disease morphing into biological lethality right before our eyes. While the truly stupid in the US raise Ukranian flags in their front yards the people of Palestine Ohio are now on their own as media covers for the culprits masquerading as experts.

This disaster has local implications and the city I grew up in cannot escape the deadly effects of diversity, equity, and inclusion. The city of Keene, New Hampshire is suffering from a cerebral disaster brought on by a newspaper, radio station, liberal arts college, and a graduate school. People are dying on the streets after the city’s local hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, released a deadly chemical, Fentanyl, into the population. The board of directors and CEO of the hospital were not fired, and no one is asking why because stupid is the new smart in the city.

Many of us recall that when confronted with people that could not see something happening right in front of their eyes, we called these people “stupid”. Those were the old days, and people who were stupid then were probably born that way due to birth defects, bad genes, or malnutrition. Today there is a new brand of stupid delivered by media, politics, education, and quite possibly algorithms of artificial intelligence spearheaded by the emerging corporate fascist psychology of Madison Avenue.

If you want to destroy a society utterly you must aim at the lowest common denominator like the those that went head over heels for Joe Biden as the last US presidential election was rigged with mail-in-votes. I am sorry to say the people of Keene, New Hampshire will run to drink the Kool-Aid of diversity, equity and inclusion even if it kills their children. They will just put on a mask and do as they are told like the Germans did in the 1930’s. They will go to their early graves raving that they got rid of mean tweets.

The people of Ohio did not deserve what happened. Keene? We will see.

Suggestion?

Say less.

Focus on "one" issue. You're all over the map with these words. Ohio, Ukraine, New Hampshire, bad genes... it's like WTF is this person actually talking about?

You're critiquing the wrong side. It's not the Democrats who are batshit crazy here.

It should tell you something that the local newspaper won't publish your trash.
You are completely brainwashed and that's sad for you. That newspaper was all on board for providing street addicts with drug paraphernalia. That is like giving carjackers better guns so they can make a living. That paper covered for the liberal arts college when its president attacked the student newspaper I reported for back in the 70's. You can't see a legitimate reality. What you see is the reality provided for you by the status quo. There is no hope for you, I am sorry for you.

I love that the OP is hysterical about “diversity” ruining his old hometown — Keene, New Hampshire — where over 95% of the population is white and Asians make up the largest minority, where no permit is needed for gun carry due to New Hampshire’s sparse population, progressive and tolerant nature, long-standing hunting & civilized gun culture, where there are 100 women for every 84 men!

Except for the cold, it sounds like it should be a paradise! Especially for Republican men!

Oh, but the town voted Democratic and it has a highly rated University! My, my! Oh dear! What shall we ever do about New Hampshire? I hear independents and liberal Republicans also get elected there … frequently!

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back