I am fond of Irish wolfhounds

I think it was Biden biting those people and they just blamed it on the dog. When Biden takes a crap on the carpet the dog gets blamed too, I bet. Look, here he is fixing to bite this woman on her neck like a vampire.

1618267958579.png

Irish wolfhounds are great dogs! Years ago I worked at a boarding facility. I worked the yard with 30+ big dogs. @ Irish Wolfies came every day for day care. Great dogs.

Irish wolfhounds are great dogs! Years ago I worked at a boarding facility. I worked the yard with 30+ big dogs. @ Irish Wolfies came every day for day care. Great dogs.
Did they bitch about the potato famine like the ones I knew did?

Those two Shepard mixes of the Bidens shows why I always warn people about adopting dogs from the pound. You do not know there back ground or what abuse or training they had and you could end up with a dangerous mentally disturbed animal. Not saying these two dogs are the just seem to need a little training.

If your car breaks down, you can ride em to work...

How does this qualify for the "current events" forum? Anyway it's difficult (cruel?) to keep a dog that is bred for speed confined to a kennel or a house.

Forum List

Back