I am a white American male and this IS my country.

I am a white American male and this IS my country.​

I am a white American male and I say you gotta share it with all the other Americans.

If that statement triggers or scares you the problem is 100% ON YOU.
My statement of FACT in no way passes judgment on you, your citizenship or your patriotic feelings. If you feel it does then you have problems with your own thoughts and skin color.

My statement of FACT in no way passes judgment on you, your citizenship or your patriotic feelings. If you feel it does then you have problems with your own thoughts and skin color.
How would you feel if someone started a thread stating:

"I am a black American female and this is my country."
I wouldn't feel anything lol

Odd. I thought the Red Man was here first. I guess my history is off. Since this is your country.

But I wonder. If you are so triggered as to need to declare it, doesn’t that mean you are unhappy? Why not examine where else you could go since you no longer belong to the majority thought. I hear Myanmar is nice. And hey, they have the totalitarian Government you want. Very right wing.

How would you feel if someone started a thread stating:

"I am a black American female and this is my country."
I wouldn't feel anything lol
Well then...goodie for you.

The Dems want you erased

White On !!!

Forum List

Back