Zone1 I am a real cool dude, chicks love me

Status
Not open for further replies.

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2021
a bunker in berlin
hi, I am naturally very popular, just like good old trump...democrats are weird, they want to destroy the USA...it makes no sense but thats what they are all about. Maybe they got on some bad dope or something like that fetterman weirdo. everyone should try to be a great american like me and trump...and ted nugent and tucker carlson too...great americans all...liberals want to help the poor by making everyone poor. that is insane of course. anyhow if you like me send me a message and I will return all the love I get, especially from you foxy conservative babes who want to hang with a real man

hi, I am naturally very popular, just like good old trump...democrats are weird, they want to destroy the USA...it makes no sense but thats what they are all about. Maybe they got on some bad dope or something like that fetterman weirdo. everyone should try to be a great american like me and trump...and ted nugent and tucker carlson too...great americans all...liberals want to help the poor by making everyone poor. that is insane of course. anyhow if you like me send me a message and I will return all the love I get, especially from you foxy conservative babes who want to hang with a real man

Get yerself a Penthouse magazine and go right to work.

Mildly put this is a satire.

Most Conservative women are not looking for short-term relationships.

Many Progressive women are looking for short-term relationships with Progressive men. Many men pretend to be Progressive in order to find short term partners. These men frequently end up with Progressive women worse then Amber Herd.

Wow. That is quite an intro. You might last a week.

So you are "naturally popular"? And you compare yourself to Donald Trump, Ted Nugent and Tucker Carlson? Wow. Just Wow.

Mildly put this is a satire.

Most Conservative women are not looking for short-term relationships.

Many Progressive women are looking for short-term relationships with Progressive men. Many men pretend to be Progressive in order to find short term partners. These men frequently end up with Progressive women worse then Amber Herd.
its not my fault chicks love my large package...kinda think of me as anthony weiner super sized

I have been thinking of ways to help my liberal friends...I will list them
1. stop smoking so much dope, getting high once or twice a day is enough
2. give up on college, after ten or twelve years of higher learning you are no better off than an eigth grader
3. move out of your parents basement, get some fresh air and cut back on all those meds
4 forget about trump, he will not take away your welfare check and food stamps
5 if you poop on the street, try not to step in it or fall back on it if you are drunk as usual
6. sure Hillary Clinton is your hero but remember bill didnt make a mess on her dress for good reason...shes ugly
7. stop trying to cram your insane beliefs on school kids they can pay for the indoctrination in college
8. if you really support Joe Biden, send him a pack of depends or viagara
9. stop drinking so much, lord knows your brain cells are limited as it is
10 help save the environment by sending al gore some fuel for his big jet
try these things to reduce your liberal angst...and dont forget, if you are a liberal you cant make the world better, only fluck it up worse

bullshit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back