Zone1 I am a real cool dude, chicks love me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your list of 10 things to help liberals? Why?

1. stop smoking so much dope, getting high once or twice a day is enough
Who cares how much dope anyone else smokes or doesn't smoke. You smoke your "once or twice a day", and I'll stick with my occasionals.
2. give up on college, after ten or twelve years of higher learning you are no better off than an eigth grader
No need to give up on college. A degree increases the amount of money you will make in a lifetime and often in much better situations.
3. move out of your parents basement, get some fresh air and cut back on all those meds
Take your own advice here. As popular as you are, maybe Tucker Carlson or Ted Nugent will let you live in their basement.
4 forget about trump, he will not take away your welfare check and food stamps
It is hard to forget about Trump. Mybe after his indictment and conviction we won't hear so much about hi.
5 if you poop on the street, try not to step in it or fall back on it if you are drunk as usual
6. sure Hillary Clinton is your hero but remember bill didnt make a mess on her dress for good reason...shes ugly
Hillary is the ultimate boogeyman for the rightwingers. That is her only saving grace.
7. stop trying to cram your insane beliefs on school kids they can pay for the indoctrination in college
How about you stop banning books and trying to force school prayer back in public schools.
8. if you really support Joe Biden, send him a pack of depends or viagara
9. stop drinking so much, lord knows your brain cells are limited as it is
I've known far more conservative drunks than liberal ones. But you go ahead and pickle your brain. Shouldn't take much.
10 help save the environment by sending al gore some fuel for his big jet

I agree with Playtime. Reading the rantigs of an Incel's fantasies is entertaining.

Who cares how much dope anyone else smokes or doesn't smoke. You smoke your "once or twice a day", and I'll stick with my occasionals.
2. give up on college, after ten or twelve years of higher learning you are no better off than an eigth grader
No need to give up on college. A degree increases the amount of money you will make in a lifetime and often in much better situations.
3. move out of your parents basement, get some fresh air and cut back on all those meds
Take your own advice here. As popular as you are, maybe Tucker Carlson or Ted Nugent will let you live in their basement.
It is hard to forget about Trump. Mybe after his indictment and conviction we won't hear so much about hi.
5 if you poop on the street, try not to step in it or fall back on it if you are drunk as usual
6. sure Hillary Clinton is your hero but remember bill didnt make a mess on her dress for good reason...shes ugly
Hillary is the ultimate boogeyman for the rightwingers. That is her only saving grace.
7. stop trying to cram your insane beliefs on school kids they can pay for the indoctrination in college
How about you stop banning books and trying to force school prayer back in public schools.
I've known far more conservative drunks than liberal ones. But you go ahead and pickle your brain. Shouldn't take much.

I agree with Playtime. Reading the rantigs of an Incel's fantasies is entertaining.
naturally conservatives are more fun and have a sense of humor...liberals can learn a lot from me...with your frustration with poor old broke down biden I know you guys need to de stress

why am I not surprised you know a lot of drunks

hi, I am naturally very popular, just like good old trump...democrats are weird, they want to destroy the USA...it makes no sense but thats what they are all about. Maybe they got on some bad dope or something like that fetterman weirdo. everyone should try to be a great american like me and trump...and ted nugent and tucker carlson too...great americans all...liberals want to help the poor by making everyone poor. that is insane of course. anyhow if you like me send me a message and I will return all the love I get, especially from you foxy conservative babes who want to hang with a real man
you are so damn cool that all the girls want you and the dicks you blow remain secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back