I agree with the AG of New York and let investigate the matter:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
The AG of New York has opened a wide investigation about price gouging at the pump, and you know what I agree with this one because we need a true clear picture on what is going on:

The AG of New York has opened a wide investigation about price gouging at the pump, and you know what I agree with this one because we need a true clear picture on what is going on:

You can be sure that any leftist pos like that doesn't give a damn about the people. More likely the "investigation" centers around where her cut of the price gouging went!

Democrats should be happy gas prices are high. This is what their putin funded environmental movements have been fighting for.

If a Democrat tells you they oppose high gas prices tell that lying pos to kill itself.

Yes, blame anything and everything except the real reason gas pricing shot up....Let's go Brandon!

Forum List

Back