protest over black man shot by cop in michigan

As long as the burning and looting doesn't become the use of assault rifles!!

there marching the city by the hundreds. city will be ruins by tonight
It's still been kept to a minimum and fairly well contained. This wouldn't be a good time for a Rittenhouse copycat. Blacks must no be encouraged to start shooting back. That would quickly spiral out of control.

I wont be fighting with the cops so the chances of my ever getting shot by them are pretty small

So you would fight the Stazi, Tonton Macoute, Gestapo, KGB, etc.?
You should.
And the US police are even worse, with the highest % imprisoned illegally in the world.
For example, the War on Drugs is totally illegal.

Tough call right there....The perp was trying to take his tazer, and was fighting back with the cop...It looked to me like the cop was running out of steam, and the perp was a larger, more muscular man than the cop...Back up was taking a long time to show, which puts that officers life in danger...

In this woke time we live in, will the officer be charged? Don't know, probably, and then we can live with less police...

All he had to do was hand over his license....

Last year I had a friend(white) who was shot and killed by the Harrison, Arkansas police. In his case the cops had located where he was and went to arrest him for not reporting to the Dept. of parole. He was standing outside of his apt. when they rolled in on him. When he saw them pulling in, he took a knife out of his pocket and was holding it behind his back. The police didn't know if it was a gun or not. After repeated commands to drop what he had behind his back were ignored they shot him once in the abdomen. He died a short while later.
This was not a smart move by my friend at all.
The shooting of this black guy would of never happened had he obeyed the officers repeated commands just like in my friends case. An officer has the right like anyone else in this country to defend their life and they always will.

Tough call right there....The perp was trying to take his tazer, and was fighting back with the cop...It looked to me like the cop was running out of steam, and the perp was a larger, more muscular man than the cop...Back up was taking a long time to show, which puts that officers life in danger...

In this woke time we live in, will the officer be charged? Don't know, probably, and then we can live with less police...

All he had to do was hand over his license....
i think he was driving with out one . why else would he fight the cop.

So you would fight the Stazi, Tonton Macoute, Gestapo, KGB, etc.?
You should.
And the US police are even worse, with the highest % imprisoned illegally in the world.
For example, the War on Drugs is totally illegal.
I put nothing past the deeply politicized FBI and DOJ

but the average cop on the street is nothing like them

So, take the ticket....Why was it necessary to fight the cop?
its not you are right. now his father is making up all kind of stuff and sueing. another benjamin crumb case. guy must love all the money he makes off these folks.

Forum List

Back