I admit i was wrong.

bernie-sanders.jpg

LOL... that little blurb out of context never did get off the ground now did it? Care to discuss Trump's attitude toward women?

LOL.

I at one time thought the supreme court was right in Citizens United by letting billionaire super pacs run wild. I now see how that has allowed a few bilionaires to control the political system and buy puppets like rubio to do what they are told. 2016 is the year we can tell the rubio feces eaters to GO TO HELL.

And stay there
You been listening to too much Bernie Sanders?

I at one time thought the supreme court was right in Citizens United by letting billionaire super pacs run wild. I now see how that has allowed a few bilionaires to control the political system and buy puppets like rubio to do what they are told. 2016 is the year we can tell the rubio feces eaters to GO TO HELL.

And stay there

I suppose this was some pathetic attempt at satire, but even its basic assumptions are completely erroneous:

1. Citizens United merely corrected a previous decision which upheld a Michigan law that specifically exempted labor unions from its restrictions on campaign contributions. (In other words, what's good for the goose must also be good for the gander.)

2. Super PACs were not affected by this decision.

3. Your vulgar diatribe against Rubio proves that your only concern about our political system is that control by the liberal Democrat media is now being challenged.

I would presume from your plethora of same old, same old that in the last 20 years Sanders has actually enacted the, "Rape is Consensual Sex Act.".

Or I could put up posters of how "Trickle Down Economics WILL Work".

Or as I have been calling it since 2004, "Trickle Across The Ocean Economics."

And stay there
No, you were right, now you're wrong.

Citizens United was the correct ruling – because the ultimate responsibility for how one votes lies with the voter himself.

It's incumbent upon each voter to research the facts of the issues and candidates and make voting decisions based on those facts.

Voters who vote based on attack ads, partisan spin, and misinformation from PACs, special interest groups, and corporate entities are alone at fault for the candidates who run for office and the outcome of a given election.

Citizen's United wiped out 100 years of precedence.

CRS Annotated Constitution

[...]
Another chapter was begun in 1907 when Congress passed the Tillman Act, prohibiting national banks and corporations from making contributions in federal elections.333The Corrupt Practices Act, first enacted in 1910 and replaced by another law in 1925, extended federal regulation of campaign contributions and expenditures in federal elections334 and other acts have similarly provided other regulations.335
[...]

CRS/LII Annotated Constitution Article I

Citizen's United wiped out 100 years of precedence.

CRS Annotated Constitution

[...]
Another chapter was begun in 1907 when Congress passed the Tillman Act, prohibiting national banks and corporations from making contributions in federal elections.333The Corrupt Practices Act, first enacted in 1910 and replaced by another law in 1925, extended federal regulation of campaign contributions and expenditures in federal elections334 and other acts have similarly provided other regulations.335
[...]

CRS/LII Annotated Constitution Article I

Next time, try reading the decision before commenting on it:

And stay there

No...Citizens United was Right....free speech is free speech...you can't allow incumbent politicians decide what you can say 60-90 days before an election and how much money you can spend.......What billionaires are preventing "Red" Bernie from getting his word out....? And where exactly is Rubio in the polls....and Where is Jeb Bush in the polls with all of the money he has and has already spent....And Trump, he may be a billionaire but he has spent very little money........and each of these candidates has had their time in the sun and they have failed as candidates, not because they didn't have enough money.

Forum List

Back