Hysterical celebs plan yet another boring anti trump temper tantrum

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
While most Americans are enjoying a generous tax cut and genuine hope for their economic future, bloated mega-rich celebrities are planning yet another tiresome anti-Trump temper tantrum.
Hysterical Celebs Plan Yet Another Boring Anti-Trump Temper Tantrum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think we have three more years of watching the leftist idiots prove how mentally ill they really are.

There's an unsettling undertone to all this Leftist rage, protesting and anger........

The Left will no longer "Tolerate" anyone who does not completely support THEIR agenda going forward.
Doesn't matter if it's Trump or Jesus. If they are not far Left, they will try to impeach, disrupt, "resist" and resort to violence.

This isn't a temporary problem that's going away any time soon. We're seeing the EXACT same mentality here in the USA that eventually led to a Hard Line Left Dictatorship in Venezuela.
Doesn't matter to those radical imbeciles who dies or how much suffering there is (in fact I think the more the better they like it.....sick MFers far leftists)

Frightening that people never learn. Many in Venezuela support the Dicktater (sp) regardless of the bankrupted economy they cause, the violence in the streets and the persecution of their fellow Venezuelans.

Are we going to allow that to happen here? Think it's impossible? Think again.

To democrats Venezuela is the model but they will do it right this time. Because the model is Venezuela, it is vital that the population be replaced by one that will accept Venezuelan style politics. There is no room in the left's America for Americans.

Their treason is so record-breaking extreme, I've never seen anybody else on this planet, in any country, have such a raging, sobbing reaction to "putting American interests first" than liberal pigs.

The lowest rated Grammys ever. They have stopped being entertaining.
What burnt me the most about the Grammy show besides Alison Krauss being passed over for both awards that she was nominated for was the Eric Church/Brothers Osborne performance. I was looking forward to it.......then I heard its opening music and I was like, “Oh geez!” Eric wrote an awesome song named “Why Not Me?” after that shooting in Vegas took place. Why couldn’t that song have been done instead? Why was him and Brothers Osborne stuck doing a song that is not only an old song, but one that isn’t even country in the first place??? Here is Eric’s song.

God bless you and Eric and Brothers Osborne and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. If Alison had gotten both awards that she was nominated for, it would have put her just two away from the man with the most who currently has 31, late conductor Georg Solti that is, but sadly she remains at 27 award wins.....may she get more chances at next year's show! She could already get a shot with this collaboration. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back