Hysteria over 8 deaths a year vs "yawn" 1.5 million abortions..something is not right

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
8 deaths a year over 30 years...

Since 1982 there have been at least 62 mass shootings* across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii. Twenty-five of these mass shootings have occurred since 2006, and 7 of them have taken place in 2012. We've mapped them below, including details on the shooters' identities, the types of weapons they used, and the number of victims they injured and killed.

The shooter took the lives of at least four people. An FBI crime classification report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location.
A Guide to Mass Shootings in America | Mother Jones

average number of deaths by abortions of 1.535 million a year
Abortions In America

Since the same time period 1982 at 1.535 million abortions a year 46,050,000 deaths.

Folks something is really fundamentally wrong with the majority of you if you are all hysterical about Sandy Hook and want all guns banned...
YET YOU have no problem with 46 million terminations of life.
What makes those 8 deaths per year over 31 years MORE important then the 46 million abortions?

Since 1982 there have been at least 62 mass shootings* across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states from Massachusetts to Hawaii. Twenty-five of these mass shootings have occurred since 2006, and 7 of them have taken place in 2012. We've mapped them below, including details on the shooters' identities, the types of weapons they used, and the number of victims they injured and killed.

The shooter took the lives of at least four people. An FBI crime classification report identifies an individual as a mass murderer—versus a spree killer or a serial killer—if he kills four or more people in a single incident (not including himself), typically in a single location.

Abortions In America

Since the same time period 1982 at 1.535 million abortions a year 46,050,000 deaths.

Folks something is really fundamentally wrong with the majority of you if you are all hysterical about Sandy Hook and want all guns banned...
What makes those 8 deaths per year over 31 years MORE important then the 46 million abortions?

Abortion of a fetus has nothing to do with the gunning down of innocent, live, born children who were simply attending school.

Abortions In America

Abortion of a fetus has nothing to do with the gunning down of innocent, live, born children who were simply attending school.

ah the abortion lover back again...Noomi if you want to abort kids, that's your thing, but it's still a person, if you dont understand why, then you're either stupid or a Nazi.......your "choice" (did you see what I did there.....LOLOL)

Abortions In America

So the unborn child isn't innocent?

Abortions In America

nope to her a mass murdering pedophile is more important and worthy of life.....

Not relevant. Since when do cons care about putting an innocent person to death? They support the death penalty, which has potentially killed hundreds of innocent people.

Abortions In America

You are another example of why I can not bring myself to oppose abortion. In fact you inspire me to endorse retroactive abortion. If you were sucked into a sewer the collective value of mankind would go up a notch.

Abortions In America

You are another example of why I can not bring myself to oppose abortion. In fact you inspire me to endorse retroactive abortion. If you were sucked into a sewer the collective value of mankind would go up a notch.

You seem to like posting that same quote in multiple threads.

Not relevant. Since when do cons care about putting an innocent person to death? They support the death penalty, which has potentially killed hundreds of innocent people.

uh we'd rather have Richard Allen Davis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia DEAD Noomi, but you want him alive....I love that "Potentially"...show me some examples and then ask your self, what about the people killed by these morons you people let out.....why not kill them....and be done with it.

And next year, with free birth control, there'll be a heck of a lot fewer, no thanks to you LOL

BTW, this is over, for 42 years now, chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

Right wingers going on about abortions when *yawn* we are in debt and they don't give one shit about fixing it, or the economy.

LOL says the guy that wants to spend trillions more than we have........and pretends to like children.......take somewhere else, phony!!

Right wingers going on about abortions when *yawn* we are in debt and they don't give one shit about fixing it, or the economy.

LOL says the guy that wants to spend trillions more than we have........and pretends to like children.......take somewhere else, phony!!

:eusa_hand: I'm in favor of cuts in wasteful areas and stricter rules.

But women should have the right to choose whether to abort or not.
If you don't like getting an abortion or don't want to have one, then don't get one.
If you don't like others making their own choices, then go choke on a dick and fuck off.

If you don't like getting an abortion or don't want to have one, then don't get one.
If you don't like others making their own choices, then go choke on a dick and fuck off.

yeah, I bet...like a buck or two huh? You're full of shit man. you're a liberal and vote for the guys that can't find a single cut.....or a "stricter" rule...whatever that means
And I'm about protecting innocent life....you dont want the death penalty, dont kill people....how's that one.
You dont want to get pregant, then dont be stupid or a ho.

Last edited:

yeah, I bet...like a buck or two huh? You're full of shit man. you're a liberal and vote for the guys that can't find a single cut.....or a "stricter" rule...whatever that means
And I'm about protecting innocent life....you dont want the death penalty, dont kill people....how's that one.

Pull out of the middle east, cut wasteful defense spending, invest in our economy, tax everyone and all businesses fairly and equally, adopt a zero tolerance policy against banks, businesses, corporations, wallstreet, senators, house members, and republicans.

With that, you would have cut billions, increased your income, and helped the economy flourish.

btw, I double dog dare you to call rape victims stupid whores to their face in public with others watching. Or just explain your political views to women in public.

Last edited:

Pull out of the middle east, cut wasteful defense spending, invest in our economy, tax everyone and all businesses fairly and equally, adopt a zero tolerance policy against banks, businesses, corporations, wallstreet, senators, house members, and republicans.

With that, you would have cut billions, increased your income, and helped the economy flourish.

Wow you cut a few billion, maybe, not nearly enough, then you regulate buisness out of business, wow you cant be that stupid.

Get out of the middle east? Awesome plan, lets just let em kill each other and develope nukes...good call
What is fairly?
Zero tolerance against banks? Ok so what if most of the blacks who apply for the loan dont qualify? What should the bank do? I cant wait to hear this answer.

Invest in our economy? How? sounds like spending MORE money? Do you not understand what a cut is? really?

how would the economy flourish? you would have banks loaning to people who cant pay, then bitch because they did loan the money. Then you would regulate everything a business does increasing costs and causes businesses to fail....not a great plan.

And you do realize most of the budget is entitlements? So what do you do with those?

Wow you cut a few billion, maybe, not nearly enough, then you regulate buisness out of business, wow you cant be that stupid.

Get out of the middle east? Awesome plan, lets just let em kill each other and develope nukes...good call
What is fairly?

Zero tolerance against banks? Ok so what if most of the blacks who apply for the loan dont qualify? What should the bank do? I cant wait to hear this answer.

Invest in our economy? How? sounds like spending MORE money? Do you not understand what a cut is? really?

how would the economy flourish? you would have banks loaning to people who cant pay, then bitch because they did loan the money. Then you would regulate everything a business does increasing costs and causes businesses to fail....not a great plan.

Profits At High, Wages At Low - Business Insider

Profits Just Hit Another All-Time High, Wages Just Hit Another All-Time Low

Read more: Profits At High, Wages At Low - Business Insider

Forum List

Back