Hypothetical Situation: Reactions from U.S. Citizens

Is there a “mental illness forum”?
Shove it right in your face, M.Fer.

You're a

why so angry?

What? A Joker question. Angry over the dead, the killed of Our People.

1. Saudi orders attacks on Israel? why?
2. a ludicrous scenario
1. Arab League, Khartoum resolution.
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!
Now back to the hypothetical situation. Israeli rocket strikes a "secret" Saudi nuclear bomb research center.

Mr. President!!! What is the United States response to the Allied attack on Saudi Arabia?
too ludicrous of a scenario for an answer
Not all at... are you ignoring the intelligence report? A typical Bushian response to the Plames. Well, Valerie was... punished by Bush... wasn't she? Je souvenez.

You are simply avoiding the question. I know the power of the question. Mr. President, the Allies have declared war on Saudi Arabia, what is your response?
..why are the Brits going to war with SA?
How many Al qaeda attacks have there been on Allied nations? Enough that an Allied response is meritable. If I could, I'd occupy Mecca and have a Gay wedding in the Masjid al-Haram. Full Eucharistic ceremony, wine. Crab cake wafers.

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!
Now back to the hypothetical situation. Israeli rocket strikes a "secret" Saudi nuclear bomb research center.

Mr. President!!! What is the United States response to the Allied attack on Saudi Arabia?
Not all at... are you ignoring the intelligence report? A typical Bushian response to the Plames. Well, Valerie was... punished by Bush... wasn't she? Je souvenez.

You are simply avoiding the question. I know the power of the question. Mr. President, the Allies have declared war on Saudi Arabia, what is your response?
How many Al qaeda attacks have there been on Allied nations? Enough that an Allied response is meritable. If I could, I'd occupy Mecca and have a Gay wedding in the Masjid al-Haram. Full Eucharistic ceremony, wine. Crab cake wafers.

HA ha ha haha!
Destroyer.

1595810810544.png

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!

you have to prove SA is responsible

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!

That's already been done, proving Saudi Arabia is liable. Liable, at fault, guilty. If Allied rhetoric isn't gaining ground in the United States, even when discussing response to numerous terrorist attacks, including the deadliest single terrorist attack on civilians after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, known to Humankind, and an illegal nuclear weapons program (even in their own law); then I would have to ask what was the cause of the United States' government and people's axis turn?

How far a nation has fallen in 244 years of existence, and I blame the Bible as the cause of the United States' wicked sense of moorality, acquiescent to islamic terrorism.

Hmm... crab cake bread... might taste a bit like lobster roll. Mmmmm.

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!

That's already been done, proving Saudi Arabia is liable. Liable, at fault, guilty. If Allied rhetoric isn't gaining ground in the United States, even when discussing response to numerous terrorist attacks, including the deadliest single terrorist attack on civilians after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, known to Humankind, and an illegal nuclear weapons program (even in their own law); then I would have to ask what was the cause of the United States' government and people's axis turn?

How far a nation has fallen in 244 years of existence, and I blame the Bible as the cause of the United States' wicked sense of moorality, acquiescent to islamic terrorism.

Hmm... crab cake bread... might taste a bit like lobster roll. Mmmmm.

what proof? specify

Allemannia? WTF? This is what you get when the greatest Country in the world hosts an international forum. What's the freaking point?

Forum List

Back