Hypothetical Situation: Reactions from U.S. Citizens

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
Convening in London. France, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and several European Union nations, Allemannia (I dislike the name Germany), Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Belgium, and Kenya and Ethiopia, and Israel and Jordan.

The decision, being made without POTUS Trump's inclusion is that they have had enough of wave after wave of islamic migrant (jihadi) incursions, and of Muslim Brother affiliated terrorist attacks, and Israel has had enough of the Palestinian/Muslimbrotherhood rocket and other terrorist attacks in Israel. They declare war on Saudi Arabia after damning evidence shows that they are Saudi ordered attacks, directed by the Saudi king himself.

Israel fires rockets at Saudi Arabia, the Palestinians attack and Egypt (President Sisi~isiS, order of abdulaziz) mobilizes toward Egypt. How would you as US Citizens react? What would Trump do? How is the election affected.

I think Joe and Donald would be at a loss of words at first, the reporters are coming.

In France at least they burn our cathedrals as well.:mad:

1595752581833.png

Nantes cathedral fire: what we know about the volunteer confessed 39-year-old Rwandan .

Volunteer indicted, admits arson in France's Nantes cathedral fire.

Is it allowed for non-US citizens to answer here? Your starting point begins with a wrong premise. Not only dont I see Israel firing rockets at Saudi Arabia, but I rather see Israel in some sort of military union with SA in not so distant future.

Is it allowed for non-US citizens to answer here? Your starting point begins with a wrong premise. Not only dont I see Israel firing rockets at Saudi Arabia, but I rather see Israel in some sort of military union with SA in not so distant future.
Some... Moorish union you are speaking of? Jewish people are Abrahamic, that's true. But, they recognize Ishmael's progeny aren't superior nor do they hold any claim to the land known as Canaan of the Egyptian Levant.

If I were the British King after World War I, taking the British Mandate, I would have named the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem "Philistia." I have referred to the West Bank as West Canaan and the Gaza Strip as Philistia.

Latins/Philistines/Egyptian Levantines have the original claim to the land by the Egyptian inheritance of the Lord Pharaoh.

1. Saudi orders attacks on Israel? why?
2. a ludicrous scenario
1. Arab League, Khartoum resolution.
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!
Now back to the hypothetical situation. Israeli rocket strikes a "secret" Saudi nuclear bomb research center.

Mr. President!!! What is the United States response to the Allied attack on Saudi Arabia?

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!
Now back to the hypothetical situation. Israeli rocket strikes a "secret" Saudi nuclear bomb research center.

Mr. President!!! What is the United States response to the Allied attack on Saudi Arabia?
too ludicrous of a scenario for an answer

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!

Not all at... are you ignoring the intelligence report? A typical Bushian response to the Plames. Well, Valerie was... punished by Bush... wasn't she? Je souvenez.

You are simply avoiding the question. I know the power of the question. Mr. President, the Allies have declared war on Saudi Arabia, what is your response?

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!

Not all at... are you ignoring the intelligence report? A typical Bushian response to the Plames. Well, Valerie was... punished by Bush... wasn't she? Je souvenez.

You are simply avoiding the question. I know the power of the question. Mr. President, the Allies have declared war on Saudi Arabia, what is your response?
Press release from His Majesty's Government:

We, as Allied Nations, have looked the other way for far too long. Our leadership has sought to make enemies of Iran, and have given the real enemy, Saudi Arabia a free pass; especially in terms of weapons of mass destruction and pursuit of nuclear weapons in violation of the non-proliferation treaty, as they have stabbed Us in the back by terror attack after terror attack. I am positive that the lack of United States response is due to President Trump's loyalty to his Saudi vassal lord. We can look to the people of the United States to have a more favorable, Allied, response than their current administration.

H.M. the King

Some... Moorish union you are speaking of? Jewish people are Abrahamic, that's true. But, they recognize Ishmael's progeny aren't superior nor do they hold any claim to the land known as Canaan of the Egyptian Levant.

If I were the British King after World War I, taking the British Mandate, I would have named the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem "Philistia." I have referred to the West Bank as West Canaan and the Gaza Strip as Philistia.

Latins/Philistines/Egyptian Levantines have the original claim to the land by the Egyptian inheritance of the Lord Pharaoh.
I am more about the possible struggle for power in the ME between three major regional players - SA, Turkey and Iran.

I am not sure what role Turkey will play in this triangle, but the confrontation between SA and Iran is obvious now and I dont think it will cease in the future, rather on the contrary. Obviously, that this countries will try to form alliances in the region to confront each other.

The main question is how long the mullahs regime will stay in the power and who will replace them in the case of their defeat. If Iran's anti-Israel policy remains in place for a long term perspective, then an alliance between SA and Israel (and some other countries in the region) is worth consideration.

Israel can provide high-tech technologies and software, and intelligence services in exchange for solution of Palistinian issue. Plus, combined deterrence of the common enemy is useful for both countries.

Is there a “mental illness forum”?
Shove it right in your face, M.Fer.

You're a

1595795313281.png

Israel responds to Palestinian attacks.

British radio beings to play this song heavily, a sign picked up by radios across the Commonwealth of Nations and Allied nations; classic and rock standard stations in the United States (such as WMMR).

I am more about the possible struggle for power in the ME between three major regional players - SA, Turkey and Iran.

I am not sure what role Turkey will play in this triangle, but the confrontation between SA and Iran is obvious now and I dont think it will cease in the future, rather on the contrary. Obviously, that this countries will try to form alliances in the region to confront each other.

The main question is how long the mullahs regime will stay in the power and who will replace them in the case of their defeat. If Iran's anti-Israel policy remains in place for a long term perspective, then an alliance between SA and Israel (and some other countries in the region) is worth consideration.

Israel can provide high-tech technologies and software, and intelligence services in exchange for solution of Palistinian issue. Plus, combined deterrence of the common enemy is useful for both countries.
Israel will only consider alliance with Jordan in the region due to the Khartoum Resolution of the Arab League.

Israel will only consider alliance with Jordan in the region due to the Khartoum Resolution of the Arab League.
The Khartoum resolution is in the past. The world is constantly changing. The countries should adapt to these changes if they want to survive.

2. a ludicrous scenario
2. Greece is very angry.
ok..........??!!!!!

..why are the Brits going to war with SA?

Forum List

Back