Hypocritical Hollywood Shitbags to be Protected by Guns and Barricades at the Oscars!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
The hypocrisy of the worthless piles of shit who will be at the Oscars is just unparalleled. These useless pieces of shit make countless movies glorifying gun violence. They demand people with guns protect them. Yet they have the audacity to condemn gun ownership, wanting guns banned.

Oh, and then they have portable barricades protecting them. Aren't these the same America-hating assholes that are against border walls? You can't make up this idiocy and hypocrisy!!!

They are pieces of shit who are too self-absorbed, dumb and ignorant to realize what real life outside of their walls and armed guards is like. They only serve one purpose - that is to be examples of what hypocritical, dumb, ignorant America-hating sacks of shit are.

Oscars: Pro-Gun Control Hollywood Enjoy Security 'Similar to a U.S. President'

Hollywood is unfortunately the section of American society who are soooooo far up their own assholes, I'll bet they could suck on their own appendix. Never have I seen such a perfect blend of arrogance and stupidity. And generally strutting, preening pomposity, literally legends in their own shit-for-brain minds..

Hollywood proves that human egotistical arrogance is as expansive as the entire known universe itself.

Hollywood is unfortunately the section of American society who are soooooo far up their own assholes, I'll bet they could suck on their own appendix. Never have I seen such a perfect blend of arrogance and stupidity. And generally strutting, preening pomposity, literally legends in their own shit-for-brain minds..

Hollywood proves that human egotistical arrogance is as expansive as the entire known universe itself.
If I had my asshole bleached regularly and paid over $2 million for reconstructive surgery I'd have alot in common with those people.
They're really down to Earth and really based in reality.

The hypocrisy of the worthless piles of shit who will be at the Oscars is just unparalleled. These useless pieces of shit make countless movies glorifying gun violence. They demand people with guns protect them. Yet they have the audacity to condemn gun ownership, wanting guns banned.

Oh, and then they have portable barricades protecting them. Aren't these the same America-hating assholes that are against border walls? You can't make up this idiocy and hypocrisy!!!

They are pieces of shit who are too self-absorbed, dumb and ignorant to realize what real life outside of their walls and armed guards is like. They only serve one purpose - that is to be examples of what hypocritical, dumb, ignorant America-hating sacks of shit are.

That's right, let the hate flow through you. Gulp down the narrative you're told be be upset about. Good lap dog.

You do know who we elected as our current president, right?

A TV Reality star who is literally what you described.

Fiffe-Publix-pics-2-2017-12-29-16-08.jpg

Better stock up now, it's a snowflake!

If true then why don't they see themselves as what they call Trump?

No, that describes Obama and every piece of violent, America-hating, 3rd-world-whoring piece of liberal filth in this country. I don't give a shit that Trump used to be on TV, because he's doing a more productive job than any liberal feces-pile I've ever seen.

That's right, let the hate flow through you. Gulp down the narrative you're told be be upset about. Good lap dog.

What narrative, you horse's ass? I'm basing this ON WATCHING LIBERALS' OWN ANTI-SOCIAL BEHAVIOR, death threats, riots, baby-tantrums, etc. I don't need someone to tell me to hate these traitors, I hate them from watching their own actions and horrid behavior. Idiot.

I'm sorry you're so morally bankrupt you think liberals' delirious violence is acceptable in a civilized society. You liberals are animals who explode into criminal meltdowns when you don't get your way - exactly like the muslims your party has been fellating (& swallowing) for the past decade.

And the GOP refuses to allow guns at their convention... and guns are not allowed at Trump rallies... and so on and so forth... I guess that makes them hypocites as well...

Before you get your panties in a bunch... Yes, I'm a gun owner. Yes, I support the 2nd.

Forum List

Back