Hypocrite Bernie Sanders says it’s “not acceptable” that some of his employees have complained about getting paid less than $15 an hour

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is my own writing.

Bernie Sanders has repeatedly said that he wants the minimum wage to be raised to $15 an hour.

However, he pays some of his own employees less than that.

And he said it’s “not acceptable” that some of his employees have complained about this.

These are Sanders’s exact words:

“It does bother me that people are going outside of the process and going to the media. That is really not acceptable. It is really not what labor negotiations are about, and it’s improper.”

This makes Sanders a hypocrite in two ways.

First of all, he doesn’t pay his own workers the $15 minimum wage that he wants all other employers to pay.

And secondly, he’s against his own employees complaining about their pay, even though he has always supported free speech for everyone else’s employees who complain about their pay.

Source for my info:

This is my own writing.

Bernie Sanders has repeatedly said that he wants the minimum wage to be raised to $15 an hour.

However, he pays some of his own employees less than that.

And he said it’s “not acceptable” that some of his employees have complained about this.

These are Sanders’s exact words:

“It does bother me that people are going outside of the process and going to the media. That is really not acceptable. It is really not what labor negotiations are about, and it’s improper.”

This makes Sanders a hypocrite in two ways.

First of all, he doesn’t pay his own workers the $15 minimum wage that he wants all other employers to pay.

And secondly, he’s against his own employees complaining about their pay, even though he has always supported free speech for everyone else’s employees who complain about their pay.

Source for my info:

Well this is the same clown that was against illegal immigration almost his entire career because he knew it drove down wages for Americans, but then totally abandoned those principles in order to conform to the modern day woke Democratic Party that doesn’t care about American wages or jobs, and only cares about destroying this country.

Bernie is just another fading dinosaur it appears.
You gave it one last shot and once again came up short but you got the message across about wealth inequality and getting money out of politics. That's more than most politicians can say at least. Now go back to Vermont and do some fishing with the grandchildren and bake some apple pies.

The article is over a year old. This was covered then and the people negotiated and got at least $15 an hour PLUS benefits.

None of them are illegals either unlike at Trump properties.

The article is over a year old. This was covered then and the people negotiated and got at least $15 an hour PLUS benefits.

None of them are illegals either unlike at Trump properties.

Sure, once it got in the media and Sanders was embarrassed, he finally decided to pay them $154 an hour. If he had practiced what he preahced, he would have already been paying them $15 an hour.

Sure, once it got in the media and Sanders was embarrassed, he finally decided to pay them $154 an hour. If he had practiced what he preahced, he would have already been paying them $15 an hour.

They were being paid that.

Forum List

Back