I Should Have an AR-15, but not YOU! Gun grabber speaks honestly

The resemblance must be uncanny.
My sister used to sit in the rear pew in church. She was wild and we were kids, and one day she sat next to a real unpopular kid in school. She reached over, unzipped his pants and gave him a hand job right in front of me. It's uncanny how much you remind me of that boys dick.

Or even an AR15. It has many of the same characteristics that make many fire arms unsafe for self defense. Close quarter handling, over penetration , single action only…these characteristics are Not promoted for self defense use.
For me when I was living in an urban environment the biggest negative of the AR-15 was over penetration.

The popularity of AR15 stems from being “ soft shooters” with little recoil. Kids and old people and weeners can use them for defense vs a herd of wild pigs. Otherwise, you’re better off with a mid caliber handgun for self defense.
I prefer a 9mm, a 38+P revolver or a 1911 Colt .45 ACP for home defense. All I consider to be mid range caliber handguns.

I prefer a 9mm, a 38+P revolver or a 1911 Colt .45 ACP for home defense. All I consider to be mid range caliber handguns.
Good choices overall…
But Imo, it’s the functional advantage of getting a handgun with no safety into action quicker and safer then the caliber used.
Glocks and double action revolvers have no rival imo in that respect. They are both functionally similar and under the stress of possible use, much less prone to delay and possible mistakes. Caliber is secondary except for the cost factor and price of practicing with a 9mm. These are reasons why Glocks are among the most chosen police sidearm in the entire wor…
So, my self defense handguns are Glocks, 9mm and .380 and Smith DA revolvers In .38

Last edited:
For me when I was living in an urban environment the biggest negative of the AR-15 was over penetration.
Yup. I live in the “woods” and I still find the .223 a near worthless caliber compared to other options and needs.

Yup. I live in the “woods” and I still find the .223 a near worthless caliber compared to other options and needs.
Of course you can always easily change the caliber of an AR-15 to a more powerful round or just buy an AR-10.

Good choices overall…
But Imo, it’s the functional advantage of getting a handgun with no safety into action quicker and safer then the caliber used.
Glocks and double action revolvers have no rival imo in that respect. They are both functionally similar and under the stress of possible use, much less prone to delay and possible mistakes. Caliber is secondary except for the cost factor and price of practicing with a 9mm. These are reasons why Glocks are among the most chosen police sidearm in the entire wor…
So, my self defense handguns are Glocks, 9mm and .380 and Smith DA revolvers In .38
Like you I prefer the simplicity of a revolver for self defense. Of course it will be more difficult to take on a mob as you can’t fill the air with lead. However, I accept that I am responsible for every round I fire so I would prefer to take the time to make every shot count.

I usually legally carry a S&W Model 642 snub nosed .38+P revolver and I have a S&W 940 9mm revolver with a 3“ barrel for home defense.

My sister used to sit in the rear pew in church. She was wild and we were kids, and one day she sat next to a real unpopular kid in school. She reached over, unzipped his pants and gave him a hand job right in front of me. It's uncanny how much you remind me of that boys dick.
I’ll bet that “unpopular”kid remembers that incident to this day.

Like you I prefer the simplicity of a revolver for self defense. Of course it will be more difficult to take on a mob as you can’t fill the air with lead. However, I accept that I am responsible for every round I fire so I would prefer to take the time to make every shot count.

I usually legally carry a S&W Model 642 snub nosed .38+P revolver and I have a S&W 940 9mm revolver with a 3“ barrel for home defense.
I usually carry the Glock 42 or Smith air-weight. Yup…they’re both a little under powered….but a snubby is still a big favorite of a lot of people. The home gun is a Glock 26.…….and a couple of shot guns, neither of which is any fun to shoot and are stored so I’ll never get to them easily.

As far as defending myself against a mob, that ain’t happening to me no matter what I have cause they’ll be armed too around here. I’d say 1/2 the people in our area we run into when walking are armed. The other 50% are with some one who is or accompanied by large nervous dogs.

I usually carry the Glock 42 or Smith air-weight. Yup…they’re both a little under powered….but a snubby is still a big favorite of a lot of people. The home gun is a Glock 26.…….and a couple of shot guns, neither of which is any fun to shoot and are stored so I’ll never get to them easily.

As far as defending myself against a mob, that ain’t happening to me no matter what I have cause they’ll be armed too around here. I’d say 1/2 the people in our area we run into when walking are armed. The other 50% are with some one who is or accompanied by large nervous dogs.
Either a liar or mega hypocrite.

No he is just saying that the Bill of Rights apply to him but not to you.

I suspect I know a lot more about ARs than he does.

I used the military version of an AR in a war. I have been shooting ARs and M-16s for about 55 years. I am a certified firearms instructor and range officer. A few years ago I worked a contract with the Sheriff's office to train deputies on the AR. I shoot ARs almost every week and own 29 ARs and a M-16 myself.

That guy don't know jackshit about what he is talking about
If you don’t have a few Retro AR15/M16 builds in your herd your just another Fudd

Either a liar or mega hypocrite.
Nothing of what he said was unreasonable. I also carry a Smith Airweight and have a double barreled coach gun and a 9mm revolver for home defense.

I was sitting in a doctor’s office awaiting an appointment a couple of weeks age and talking to an elderly lady in her 80s and her husband. Both had carry permits. Many people hav e gun in their car or carry where I live.

Nothing of what he said was unreasonable. I also carry a Smith Airweight and have a double barreled coach gun and a 9mm revolver for home defense.

I was sitting in a doctor’s office awaiting an appointment a couple of weeks age and talking to an elderly lady in her 80s and her husband. Both had carry permits. Many people hav e gun in their car or carry where I live.
He's a lying leftist gun banner pretending.

That's what I always worried about, my weapon of choice was a twelve-gauge loaded with birdshot. Enough to damage or kill an intruder but not heavy enough to penetrate two layers of drywall.

Forum List

Back