The Sound of Silence

Have Republican leaders

A. addressed any of their grievances with any real reform?
B . condemned police brutality?

Alot of silence there too

Why haven't the Democrat Leaders such as Obama, Schumer, Pelosi......come out and condemn the Rioters and demand that they stop?
AFAIK, there have been no protests, complaints or cries from any democrat, media or celebrity at all for the rioters and looters to subside and allow the system to work. Clearly, we have conservatives on one side who actually get along with the police, the law and the justice system very well and then we have leftists, democrats and progressives on the side of social anarchy, rioting and bedlam.

Seems to me the solution to the problem is clear. Last I checked, the latter group fits the definition of seditionists, anarchists and domestic terrorists! Where is the DHS when you need them?

Have Republican leaders

A. addressed any of their grievances with any real reform?
Define real... Do you not know about the EO?

B . condemned police brutality?

Alot of silence there too
umm... yes. Let me guess, you don't watch ... Well.. I guess none of us really watch honest to god news anymore...

Edit: I don't believe any of this goes way until it's law that platforms can't ban you for your speech... Only allow others to ignore you. The echo chambers are way too easy to be in, even if you don't want to me.

Because they have not been personally affected.

If they or a loved one or a close friend had been physically attacked or had his/her business looted, it would have been a different matter.

At least President Obama -- to the best of my knowledge -- has not kneeled to the anarchists, as has the despicable Speaker of the House.

Why haven't the Democrat Leaders such as Obama, Schumer, Pelosi......come out and condemn the Rioters and demand that they stop?
This is a very good and fair question. The very fact that no such condemnations have been issued is embarrassing to those who support the 'left' side of the duopoly.
The 'right' side has plenty of embarrassment to contend with as well.
The duopoly is not good for democracy. The duopoly is a danger to the Republic.

Maybe for the same reason Trumpsters don't have the balls to condemn right wing racism. Ideology over country. And, maybe they agree.

The ends of the spectrum are killing us.
Ideologically Trump a little right of center.
He has condemned the riots and racist as have most conservatives.
The Rioters have moved on from destroying Confederate monuments to destroying any American monuments.
The Democrat Politicians believe that they are going to benefit from these riots on election day because it stimulates their voter turn-out.
These riots are some sort of organized far left mini revolution that they hope will spread to mainstream culture.
But I think that there will be a big backlash.
I think that the Dems are losing some of their base voters to Trump.
It's the Dems who are far from the center.

The rioters and destroyers are the militant arm of the democrats.
Only because they don't actively promote that they disavow them. Hell... The media promotes them. I understand why you think the way you do, but it's not democrats. It's the DNC. Feel free to smash those that tout the DNC line... But it's just not all democrats just like not all republicans aren't racist... News flash.. Some are.

But unlike democrats, ask a republican if they support racism and they'll disavow it straight way. Democrats don't do that with looters.

Forum List

Back