Hylandr toasting

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
OK, I had my fun, did my research, now is your time. speak out!!! Tell me what you actually think of me. Be honest, because I'll know if you're lying. You have the floor, what kind of person you REALLY think I am!!!

Ooop? Silly me! I forgot the question mark?

...?

Here goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think you are a sweet young person, who dosen't have a handle on life yet. No matter what you choose in politicts :thup: ........ Alwayas remember the ten commandents. Tho shalt not...... And try to live by those because they are imprortant, not so much religious, but as a stand up human beign in this life, and who knows maybe in this afterlife..............Good luck in you adventures, and achievements in your life. Always remember to be a stand up human beign, and you'll never have to worry about whether you did anything that you could be ashamed of........ Good luck, God speed......

Stephanie said:
Here goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think you are a sweet young person, who dosen't have a handle on life yet. No matter what you choose in politicts :thup: ........ Alwayas remember the ten commandents. Tho shalt not...... And try to live by those because they are imprortant, not so much religious, but as a stand up human beign in this life, and who knows maybe in this afterlife..............Good luck in you adventures, and achievements in your life. Always remember to be a stand up human beign, and you'll never have to worry about whether you did anything that you could be ashamed of........ Good luck, God speed......

Good posting! You understand wht Ahm doyng... Or was that a lucky guess?

Forum List

Back