Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute's Dr. Kylie Wagstaff, who led the study, told Medican Express that the drug, Ivermectin, was capable of stopping the COVID-19 coronavirus growing in cell culture within 48 hours.

"We found that even a single dose could essentially remove all viral RNA by 48 hours and that even at 24 hours there was a really significant reduction in it," Dr. Wagstaff said.

It is to be noted that Ivermectin is an FDA-approved drug that is also effective in vitro against a broad range of viruses including HIV, Dengue, Influenza and Zika virus.

Dr. Wagstaff, however, stressed that the tests conducted in the study were in vitro and trials should be done on people too.

"Ivermectin is very widely used and seen as a safe drug. We need to figure out now whether the dosage you can use it at in humans will be effective—that's the next step," Dr. Wagstaff said.
One of Ivermectinas biggest hits is Hep-C. Not the same flavor as in todays"news" but similar.
2 stroke "OIL" wont work in a Peterbuilt differential. It's still OIL, right ?

Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute's Dr. Kylie Wagstaff, who led the study, told Medican Express that the drug, Ivermectin, was capable of stopping the COVID-19 coronavirus growing in cell culture within 48 hours.

"We found that even a single dose could essentially remove all viral RNA by 48 hours and that even at 24 hours there was a really significant reduction in it," Dr. Wagstaff said.

It is to be noted that Ivermectin is an FDA-approved drug that is also effective in vitro against a broad range of viruses including HIV, Dengue, Influenza and Zika virus.

Dr. Wagstaff, however, stressed that the tests conducted in the study were in vitro and trials should be done on people too.

"Ivermectin is very widely used and seen as a safe drug. We need to figure out now whether the dosage you can use it at in humans will be effective—that's the next step," Dr. Wagstaff said.
One of Ivermectinas biggest hits is Hep-C. Not the same flavor as in todays"news" but similar.
2 stroke "OIL" wont work in a Peterbuilt differential. It's still OIL, right ?
I like your postings bro............seems we got some good answers to this going on in the world.

Now if they could just find a cure for the liberals here in the U.S. Is there and empty Island we can put them all on.

LMAO

Trump and his minions are so damn stupid; Cardiologist warns of serious side effects with drug touted as coronavirus treatment

renowned biologist Dr. William Haseltine told Fox News host Dana Perino on Monday that it was “irresponsible” to tout the unproven drug and called claims of its miraculous healing powers “complete and utter nonsense.”

He is a pioneer in biotechnology having founded more than a dozen biotechnology companies in fields ranging from development of cutting edge pharmaceuticals to new materials and fuels

IMG_4018.jpg

F*ck him, and the pharmacabal pony he rode in on....~S~

Trump and his minions are so damn stupid; Cardiologist warns of serious side effects with drug touted as coronavirus treatment

renowned biologist Dr. William Haseltine told Fox News host Dana Perino on Monday that it was “irresponsible” to tout the unproven drug and called claims of its miraculous healing powers “complete and utter nonsense.”

He is a pioneer in biotechnology having founded more than a dozen biotechnology companies in fields ranging from development of cutting edge pharmaceuticals to new materials and fuels

IMG_4018.jpg

F*ck him, and the pharmacabal pony he rode in on....~S~

:alcoholic:

Quinine tabs too..........supposedly it will allow the zinc to get in..............which is what the Malaria drugs does.........gets the zinc in. The zinc kills it.

Quinine tabs too..........supposedly it will allow the zinc to get in..............which is what the Malaria drugs does.........gets the zinc in. The zinc kills it.
Great, but this isnt malaria. Just wait for the clinical trials. The results will be coming very soon.

Great, but this isnt malaria. Just wait for the clinical trials. The results will be coming very soon.
Why don't you take your negative waves and shove them where the sun doesn't shine..

How about that........

Why don't you take your negative waves
What was negative about it? Just because facts don't align with your fetishes doesn't make them "negative". If anything, a smitten. , uninformed person like you should be happy about the trials. Then, if you are right, you can jerk one off (even though you were right for the wrong reasons).

What was negative about it? Just because facts don't align with your fetishes doesn't make them "negative". If anything, a smitten. , uninformed person like you should be happy about the trials. Then, if you are right, you can jerk one off (even though you were right for the wrong reasons).
You wouldn't know information if it reached up and bit you in the ass.......I post data.....research .....clinical trials.........from all over the world...........WHAT DO YOU POST........NOTHING............

You can't back up anything.....and usually if you do post something.....it's biased.............

I read from people smarter than you and me that the malaria drug serves only ONE PURPOSE........to get the zinc in that kills the virus..........

If you get the virus.......I suggest you tell your doctor to give you NOTHING but what has proven clinical trials for ..............

What would you like on your Tombstone. .........lol
th

You wouldn't know information if it reached up and bit you in the ass.......I post data.....research .....clinical trials.........from all over the world...........WHAT DO YOU POST........NOTHING............

You can't back up anything.....and usually if you do post something.....it's biased.............

I read from people smarter than you and me that the malaria drug serves only ONE PURPOSE........to get the zinc in that kills the virus..........

If you get the virus.......I suggest you tell your doctor to give you NOTHING but what has proven clinical trials for ..............

What would you like on your Tombstone. .........lol
th
What a bunch of embarrassing crybabying. You're gonna stroke out, son.

And now the study trump touted is retracted:

CNN and the links I provided in this thread are the reason..........Different drug companies are after the cure at the same time.......and are using the Media to say the competition doesn't work.

I just got through posting some of them on this thread.

So........CNN versus the actuall doctors and labs ........let me see who to trust.........IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T CNN.

Trump supporters/apologists are beyond the pail of grotesque retardation folks, and I am not kidding. All it takes is one New York con artist/ cultist/ liar to herd up a crowd of Trump Sheep and make them believe anything. It is truly remarkable. Malaria has nothing to do with Coronavirus. Get a fucking clue. Cardiologist warns of serious side effects with drug touted as coronavirus treatment

Testimonials from heroes working the COVID wards around the world..
Which is what we call "anecdotal evidence", and which is not scientific evidence.

It's more "crowd sourcing" of QUALIFIED opinion in a time of crisis... And all the studies SHOWN HERE in this thread give you the VITAL SCIENTIFIC PREREQUISITE for any path to proof.. And that PREREQ is "replication of results'..

Given that safety, side effects, and drug interactions of this 3 or 5 decade OLD drug is known.. The efficacy for COVID is the key missing piece... And in these times -- it WOULD NOT MATTER whether the efficacy is 25% or 60%....

Forum List

Back