Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

It cured 40 out of 40 of the first batch or test subjects according to what I read this morning.

Then what you read was a lie, this is not a cure, it merely eases the symptoms...maybe

This is what the crushing of a liberals hope looks like :)

Exactly...they had set their goal of using the corona virus epidemic to destroy Trumps re-election possibilities.

Now suddenly they see that the virus may be defeated which would destroy their hopes of defeating Trump.

The fact that the drug is already known to be safe in humans with few side effects the approval should be a slam dunk...

It has been approved.....President saw to that. Any doctor can prescribe it to a patient that wants it.

Cbs news anchor ....that woman I cannot stand for some reason....tried to discredit it by saying oh it can have side effects.....name me one drug that does not have side effects.
I often consume drugs for their side-effect. ;)

By the way, do you know a big part of the reason we have a shortage of ventilators? Because China stopped shipping the circuit boards for them.

Also it is because they are expensive and hospitals only kept on hand what they need to for normal operations and a few spares in case something breaks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/18/ventilator-shortage-hospital-icu-coronavirus/

*Still* defending China ?

Nope, just pointing out the facts. I apologize for doing so, we all know how much you hate facts and honesty.

Proof of a cheap, effective drug against DemoChinese Virus would guarantee what is already a certainty. President Trump's second term. For that reason Democrats must find a way to prevent it being tested.

They will because their victory is far more important to them than your death. Find that hard to believe? Consider their approval of infant murder and parting out.
Your crazy! Do you realize by acusing Democrats of wanting the drug to fail to help their cause, is just plain wrong. Your doing the exact thing you are accusing Democrats of. Please don’t spread lies.
If the drug works, it works. It will be used and reported on.
5 out of every thousand people with covid19 in Europe are dead.
What we need is a home test.
All I can say is, finally people are starting to believe how serious this
Virus is.

By the way, do you know a big part of the reason we have a shortage of ventilators? Because China stopped shipping the circuit boards for them.

Also it is because they are expensive and hospitals only kept on hand what they need to for normal operations and a few spares in case something breaks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/18/ventilator-shortage-hospital-icu-coronavirus/
And our hospitals run on the premise of keeping beds a full as possible.

So in their shortsightedness they fail to keep an adequate buffer of both services and equipment to deal with unexpected events

So in their shortsightedness they fail to keep an adequate buffer of both services and equipment to deal with unexpected events

Hospitals are a business, they have to make money to stay afloat. Since ObamaCare became the law of the land that became much harder and changes had to be made by them. Nurse to patient ratios went up and fewer PCTs are in use, which also hampers their ability for unexpected events.

Equipment is expensive, thus they do not have the luxury of keeping vast amounts in storage just in case.

Hospitals are a business, they have to make money to stay afloat. Since ObamaCare became the law of the land that became much harder and changes had to be made by them. Nurse to patient ratios went up and fewer PCTs are in use, which also hampers their ability for unexpected events.

Equipment is expensive, thus they do not have the luxury of keeping vast amounts in storage just in case.
They are also an essential disaster mitigation resource.

It is idiotic to run hospitals at maximum capacity.

Something else you'll never see on your sponsored nightly news.

Ugh..Is this what you think can be played out in the space of a Law and Order episode? Vaccines and combo drugs aren't developed, tested, and approved in the space of days or even weeks or months. What works in a one or two off test doesn't necessarily apply for a large sample size. You start cutting corners and skipping actual testing methodology, lots of people start dying..and the result ends up being worse than the play out of the original scenario.

Any one remember Thalidomide?

But this is not an administration that has ANY respect for science.
Oh give it up on the Trump administration bashing already. It makes you look like a Democrat flunky that is gullable beyond gullable. Everyone believes in good science, but not science looking for political outcomes that fuel radical agenda's as a result of.

It cured 40 out of 40 of the first batch or test subjects according to what I read this morning.

Then what you read was a lie, this is not a cure, it merely eases the symptoms...maybe

This is what the crushing of a liberals hope looks like :)

Exactly...they had set their goal of using the corona virus epidemic to destroy Trumps re-election possibilities.

Now suddenly they see that the virus may be defeated which would destroy their hopes of defeating Trump.
I believe this to be true. They hate the man that bad, but they don't really know why because the man is doing a great job.

What is the alternative? How do you force a hospital to have more staff on board just in case? Or to leave a certain number of rooms empty just in case? Bed space has been cut because many hospitals went to single patient rooms in an effort to make patients "happier".

What is the alternative? How do you force a hospital to have more staff on board just in case? Or to leave a certain number of rooms empty just in case? Bed space has been cut because many hospitals went to single patient rooms in an effort to make patients "happier".
You pass a law that forces hospitals to run at a lower than 100% capacity

My wife is a vet and she realizes that it's not a good idea to run at 100% capacity because it limits the flexibility needed to deal with unexpected problems.

She expanded her business when she reached 85% and has never had a problem making a profit.

Human medicine is analogous to veterinary medicine in that regard.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I saw that too. Democrats will pull out all the stops to prevent anything that will alleviate the crisis that democrats caused.
Please stop acusing Democrats of wanting people to die.
Thank you.
Ohhh you want me to lie like a democrat. Not gonna happen. Democrats want Americans to die. They were working on this long before the virus hysteria.

Is the government going to subsidize the hospitals since they are passing the law?

My wife is a vet and she realizes that it's not a good idea to run at 100% capacity because it limits the flexibility needed to deal with unexpected problems.

She expanded her business when she reached 85% and has never had a problem making a profit.

Your wife does not have to deal with 1000 pages of rules and regulations from ObamaCare.

Your wife does not have to deal with medicare and every changing reimbursement rates based upon "patient satisfaction".

Your wife is not forced to treat patients that cannot pay

Fucking merrykuh. I suppose you'll have to get a Jew to issue a permission slip ? I'm an adult and treated as one. $1.15 a pill. Good luck !
quina.jpeg

Is the government going to subsidize the hospitals since they are passing the law?

Your wife does not have to deal with 1000 pages of rules and regulations from ObamaCare.

Your wife does not have to deal with medicare and every changing reimbursement rates based upon "patient satisfaction".

Your wife is not forced to treat patients that cannot pay
The don't have to.

A hospital can still make a healthy profit while leaving some allotted number of beds open.

No system that is running at absolute maximum capacity is flexible enough to deal with emergencies.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Some positive news amidst all the gray clouds

Topline: President Trump said in a Thursday press briefing that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, drugs used to treat malaria and severe arthritis, were approved by the Food and Drug Administration to test as a COVID-19 coronavirus treatment, as the number of cases nationwide continues to increase.
  • The drugs will be used in a clinical trial, according to FDA commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn, who spoke during the press briefing.
  • Trump also said that other antiviral medications will be fast-tracked for FDA approval.
Updated: Trump Says FDA Approved Anti-Malaria Drug Chloroquine To Test As Coronavirus Treatment
You are living in fantasy land; Maddow hits Trump's 'happy talk' on virus: 'I would stop putting those briefings on live TV'

You need to research your own thread before you post lies that Trump is pedaling.

Some positive news amidst all the gray clouds

Topline: President Trump said in a Thursday press briefing that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, drugs used to treat malaria and severe arthritis, were approved by the Food and Drug Administration to test as a COVID-19 coronavirus treatment, as the number of cases nationwide continues to increase.
  • The drugs will be used in a clinical trial, according to FDA commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn, who spoke during the press briefing.
  • Trump also said that other antiviral medications will be fast-tracked for FDA approval.
Updated: Trump Says FDA Approved Anti-Malaria Drug Chloroquine To Test As Coronavirus Treatment
He is banking on it, I'm sure. SOS.

He is trying to save lives!

Best Prez ever!:2up:
Not when he pedals in lies. He kills people doing that; Maddow hits Trump's 'happy talk' on virus: 'I would stop putting those briefings on live TV'

Forum List

Back