Husbands of Target

As a woman who HATES shopping and has never been inside a Target, WAY TO GO, GUYS!

:auiqs.jpg:

I have a lady friend who despises shopping. She even despises going to the grocery store.
Her hubby has to do most all of the shopping, which he doesn't like either, LOL.

I, on the otherhand, LOVE shopping. Don't care if it's just "window shopping", I love to be out in the stores.
Don't know why.

I have a lady friend who despises shopping. She even despises going to the grocery store.
Her hubby has to do most all of the shopping, which he doesn't like either, LOL.

I, on the otherhand, LOVE shopping. Don't care if it's just "window shopping", I love to be out in the stores.
Don't know why.

My husband used to be thrilled to wait in the car while I shopped because he knew it would not be a long wait.

But he used to enjoy shopping FOR me. He worked in downtown Seattle and used to like to take his lunch hour and shop for clothing for me! Had incredible taste -- far better than mine -- and an uncanny ability to pick the right size!

My husband used to be thrilled to wait in the car while I shopped because he knew it would not be a long wait.

But he used to enjoy shopping FOR me. He worked in downtown Seattle and used to like to take his lunch hour and shop for clothing for me! Had incredible taste -- far better than mine -- and an uncanny ability to pick the right size!

Now THATS real love!!!

I've worked with women that married men like that, and they said thats why they married them.
They never had arguements, they never had "discussions", it was all just smooth sailing, because they were in tune together.

And funny side note...........these same people were high school sweethearts, went to college together, and got married after graduating.

There's something to be said for being friends and getting to know each other before jumping into a relationship or marriage.

When Target first started in MN, it was an entirely different store with real sporting goods and fishing stuff. Was going against K Mart at the time.

I remember the Target we went to, when we moved to Dallas. It was HUUUUGE.
It had a grocery store, full service auto center, pharmacy, a HUGE toy section, a full service bakery (kids got free cookies), and full service department store area.
That Target has moved a couple of times, and over the years they cut back to being a standard Target now. Too bad, I despise HellMart.

I remember the Target we went to, when we moved to Dallas. It was HUUUUGE.
It had a grocery store, full service auto center, pharmacy, a HUGE toy section, a full service bakery (kids got free cookies), and full service department store area.
That Target has moved a couple of times, and over the years they cut back to being a standard Target now. Too bad, I despise HellMart.
I don't like shopping even at Hobby Lobby which is heaven for artisans.

My nieces from the West Coast visited me last summer and I HAD to take them to the local Hobby Lobby, which is GIGANTIC! I told them to shop and gave them generous gift cards, and after two and a half hours, they still hadn't seen everything but I had to go because of a health issue.

Used to loved Target when it first started. Not sure if it changed but whenever I go into Target it seems they really don't have much of a selection. Amazon kinda of ruined store shopping for me.

Used to loved Target when it first started. Not sure if it changed but whenever I go into Target it seems they really don't have much of a selection. Amazon kinda of ruined store shopping for me.

I hope you don't mind paying for abortions. After RvW was overturned, Amazon pledged to pay up to $4K per person to secure abortions for their employees in states where they can't get them and must travel.

Amazon done got its last dime from me.

I like living in an abortion free state!

:)

Why uncanny?.....If he put in the work in the boudoir he should know his way around the "facilities". ;)

Forum List

Back