Hurricane Ida expected to hit New Orleans Sunday as a cat 4.

Suburbs and rural areas. Smaller towns. Usually less than 50,000. No Subways to get mugged and murdered

Stop you silly rot. All those hundreds of millions live in cities and they are just regular like you bit more intelligent.
Why do you make stupid statements like that? Do you ever think or only when you think you are smart?

You're out of ammo dopey. And it won't be any of you gutless wimps give it to me. You're being silly now. Go away.
I'm never out, but,, okay,,, I'll go away..... from my own thread. :heehee:
20210728_223922.jpg

Stop you silly rot. All those hundreds of millions live in cities and they are just regular like you bit more intelligent.
Why do you make stupid statements like that? Do you ever think or only when you think you are smart?
Regular Americans BUILT the Cities. Only the flotsam and dross LIVE in them now.

Regular Americans BUILT the Cities. Only the flotsam and dross LIVE in them now.

Did dems help with the buildings?
How about blacks?
As if you hypocrits have a mortgage on everything.
You don't mind them dying for you in the endless defeats and paying their taxes but you pigs draw rank as if you are special. Special k8nd if idiot.

No..they aren't. I take care of myself, and have chosen not to live in a flood prone area and then whine that someone else should have to take care of me for it. New Orleans has always been filled with shit for brains people...

Ans some are in Afghani too............................

Forum List

Back